Home of a whole lot of Club Med information since 2003
Club Med Ski - Snow

News

New Ski Resort in the US

GODJ
1353 Posts
Dec
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
It's a fact Club Med is looking to reopen a new ski resort. So where would you suggest they open the new resort in the US ?
Please login or register to reply
indiana
480 Posts
Dec
A location with easy access to an airport would be desirable. I would like to see adequate/plenty of flight options from that airport. Copper Mountain was (almost) ideal for location. Crested Butte had an airport at Gunnison, but the air service was seasonal. Around the year air service is desirable if CM wants to open the village during the summer as well ( like some European ski villages). By the way, it was not a good idea to close the USA ski village, it had dedicated US GMs, and it attracted guests from South America and Australia.
kbrote
20 Posts
Dec
My family, from California, spent a week at Crested Butte and loved it. It was everything we love about Club Med, but on the slopes and snow instead of on the beach and sea. We hope they open another. We are actually at Park City, Utah right now on a ski vacation and have met many people from Brazil and other places in South America and Mexico. Salt Lake City airport is just 40 minutes away from the slopes. Great summer destination too. When we were in Crested Butte we met families from Columbia, Brazil, Costa Rica, and Argentina so I know they would love to see another Club Med in North America.

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 7/27/2024 at 12:58:13 PM