Club Med Punta Cana

Hispaniola Restaurant

JAMESSITE
1652 Posts
Jul
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
I assume that ALL the work on the renovated Hispaniola is completed by now. Are there separate eating areas for the suites guests and the regular guests, either inside and/or outside? I had been told there might be separate eating in the outside dining area. I am curious as to what the final outcome is.

Jim

How many gold bar beads?
Please login or register to reply
surfgermany
73 Posts
Jul
99 percent done still doing some art work installation. No table area is the same as always (except fewer 2 person tables and a new Kids area with its own serving area)
all that changed was the serving area and it is nice!! ill try and do up a report saturday or sunday (we just arrived back last saturday night and work has been a bear this week catching up)
JAMESSITE
1652 Posts
Jul
Hope you met some of my friends at circus and bar and guest relations. Even the lovely nurse Elisa.

How many gold bar beads?
whrez
159 Posts
Oct
Any other comments on Hispaniola? Did they swap out the chairs? (they were padded, fabric covered - originally attractive but getting grungy) What about the boat - is that still there? What is the overall effect? (Having hard time imagining where the art work would go?!)
Kim
186 Posts
Oct
I will let you know after our trip next week. Last year we preferred the Hispanola over the main resturant for breakfast and lunch. Very convient for quick sit down while our son ate his dinner before we dropped him off for evening activities with the Petit Club. The view of the ocean while eating a relaxed meal is really nice. I can't wait to be sitting back there next week.
whrez
159 Posts
Oct
I agree! (that the main point is the view and relaxed atmosphere)
Hope it hasn't changed too much, is my thought.
Have a great stay!!

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 5/17/2024 at 11:23:50 AM