Home of a whole lot of Club Med information since 2003
Club Med Scuba

News

going out of business sale

Padre
585 Posts
Oct
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE

with the holidays fast approaching i find myself in need of cash. since i don't think i'll ever be going back to the club as an employee i don't see the need to keep the excess equipment i have accumulated. i have 17 sets of scuba gear, (BCD and regulator) as seen here;

sizes s-m-lrg. all equipment is used (pictured is the worst set i have) and will be sold as is. some of the regulator sets are metric and some are english standard. a few also have the larger consoles with depth gauges. please specify when ordering. i strongly recommend having the regulators serviced before using them as they have been sitting in shipping boxes for the last 6 years. thank you and have a very merry xmas.

Padre...www.clubmedxgo.com
Scuba GO's, we go deeper, stay down longer and
keep you wet for hours...Dive deep, live shallow
Please login or register to reply
ruhbjj
76 Posts
Oct
Why would you do you have all this equipment?
a_siren
25 Posts
Oct
Yeah, something tells me that Padre was joking in his first post. Maybe it was admitting to grand theft on a public website...
Padre
585 Posts
Oct
grand theft???? no no no no no! it was just part of my severance package when i left St. Lucia!!!
once a pirate, always a pirate...and this is all the booty i've got that's worth selling. ho ho ho !
if i get $200.00 USD per set i might have enough to pay for my next CM vacation with enough left over to buy condoms from the airport men's room vending machine.

for all you windsurfers out there, check with me after the first of the year. i have a load of boards, masts and sails coming in from... well just coming in! Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of Tums.

Padre...www.clubmedxgo.com
Scuba GO's, we go deeper, stay down longer and
keep you wet for hours...Dive deep, live shallow
agadou
250 Posts
Oct
Dear Santa Padre,

I have been a very good boy all year long, for Christmas I would like:

1) HobbyCat 15.
2) Windsurf (with a 7.5 sail).
3) Two great looking young, tanned twin sisters.
4) One of those new flat screen TV.

Thank you in advance.

Carpe Diem!
spincon58
41 Posts
Oct
I would want one....but to take those traveling would be a hassel???what do u think....???Got any computers???

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/25/2024 at 10:07:11 PM