Club Med Agadir

Smir-Agadir-Yasmina?

Babi
35 Posts
Jan
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hello everybody, well I wanted to know what village in Morocco is the best. We were thinking about going there on next summer..In July... But we don't know what one we may choose.. Smir, Yasmina or Agadir? We would prefer a village with no many children... Which one is the best? Thank you for the help... waiting for a reply...
Kisses
Please login or register to reply
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jan
Agadir:
Best in our winter. In summer, it's often clouded until noon. Also, you have to transfer by shuttle to the 'ranch', if you want to play tennis or golf. Personally, I didn't like the beach in Agadir nor the town itself (it has been heavily destroyed in 1960 by an earthquake and was then rebuilt). Lacks definitely of the famous Moroccan charm.

Smir:
If you want to avoid too many (small) children, babies and consequently families, it's not for you.
I understand it's the paradise for them.

Yasmina:
Lovely village, in my opinion. Lots of flowers. Not too large.
Avoid school holidays, because they do have the so-called 'ramp' (la riserva) for teenagers (11-18 year old) then. However, in my opinion, it's not a typical Moroccan place, rather Tunisian (the style of the houses, etc.).
The positive: the village is divided into two part: the Altaïr: more quiet, especially at the pool and the Yasmina, more lively. Very good and cozy specialty restaurant.

So, to answer your question, personally, I like Yasmina best, but not necessarily in July. It will be very hot. I was there in September a couple of years ago and it was perfect then.

You can find more details on the club's web page. Just choose the villages you're interested in. You can also simulate a reservation and then see what you would have to pay.
http://www.clubmed.it/cgi-bin/clubmed55/SP/home.do?PAYS=197&LANG=IT

Baci.
Babi
35 Posts
Jan
Hey really thank you!! You have been really helpul!! So I think we will choose Yasmina!! That from what you say is the best!! I trust you :) Hum I'd like to go in September but I'll be in the USA for a year.. So I can't!! But my mom and my sister may get in Otranto on September... So I'll tell you what we decide... But now we're are really thinking about going to yasmina...
thanks for the help!!!
Baci
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jan
Well, unfortunately, Yasmina closes down pretty early in September. It's a shame, because I would have loved to return mid-September this year. But of course, they try to fill up the other villages, rather than having run all the villages at only 50 % or so in September.

A year in the States, great. Have fun.

Ciao
raab
528 Posts
Jan
Babi, I can't say anything better than Kiki, Yasmina is the best one.
I used to go there twice at the end of August and it was great, not too hot!!!
Alot of mosquitos but that's all.
The place is beautiful, a lot of sports, flowers, good food.
I love this place and, maybe, I'll go back there this summer.
Don't go to Smir: families and babies and children (you'll see at the aiport the difference between the shuttle for Yasmina and the one for Smir, it's impressive and you'll be happy to have chosen Yasmina!)
Babi
35 Posts
Jan
Hi guys!
Raab thank you for replying!! Ok, so we'll avoid Smir. Just a question, are there hammam and"massaggi"in Yasmina? Sorry I can't translate it. Hope you understand. And are GM in Yasmina from all over the world? Hope to meet people from a lot of countries :)
Bye kiss
raab
528 Posts
Feb
No, there is no hammam but what I can tell you is you'll meet Gms from a lot of countries of Europa and some Americans too but only a few ones.
It's a fantastic village.
Babi
35 Posts
Feb
Mm... Ok thank you :) really? my mom might be disappointed.. she wanted hammam... Just, no matter :) 'm sure we will have fun! Bye kiss

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 7/27/2024 at 7:45:50 AM