Home of a whole lot of Club Med information since 2003
Club Med Ski - Snow

News

Is Cervinia OK for Blue level?

Guto Caram
12 Posts
Jan
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
We are going to Cervinia in March. Is it good for blue level? How far is the Club Med from the gondola?
Please login or register to reply
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jan
Sorry can't tell you anything about how far it is to get to the gondola, lifts, etc. from CM itself, but I found a website with all info about about the different level of the trails. There's everything, of course, black, red and blue. Just scroll down the page where you'll find the tracks listed.

http://www.skiplan.com/skiplan/infostation.php?p_station=cervinia&p_pays=italia&p_region=alpes&p_lang=en#cervinia_piste

As per the information CM's web page you have the following downhill trails (360 km in total):
27 are black, 30 red and 73 blue ones.

PS: The area of Cervinia has a pretty informative web page. You may want to have a look at it (different languages available):
http://www.cervinia.it/default_eng.aspx

Guto Caram
12 Posts
Jan
Dear Kiki,

thank you for your interest and information. I'll satr searching the web.

If anyone else has field experience, please let us know.

Best,

GUTO
gingerbabe
24 Posts
Jan
Hi, Guto

I was in Cervinia in 2004...once for Chritsmas and then again in March. The ski area is absolutely fantastic, the slopes are very wide and not too steep on the Italian side but if you wish a bit more challenging skiing you also have the Swiss side wich is called Zermatt.

Another plus of Cervinia is the altitude....there is almost always snow guaranteed. I don't know how much snow they had this year, but I'm sure it was the only place worth to go!

The CM has a shuttle service to the lifts (gondola) as well as to the town as it's up on a side hill. It works very good...they are constantly up and down.

I hope you have a great time...

Guto Caram
12 Posts
Jan
Thank You. Very helpful information.

Guto

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 7/27/2024 at 5:01:40 PM