Home of a whole lot of Club Med information since 2003
Club Med Scuba

News

sharks

DLNWishot
5 Posts
Mar
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Did anyone else experience the ridiculous nature of the Turks and Caicos Scuba guys? They were VERY hot, but VERY full of themselves. They were known as the land sharks...and for good reason. Lucklily I found that out before I made any mistakes with them that I would regret!Conor...you may be quite hot and look like Joshua Jackson, but the attitude has to GOOOOO.
ha
Please login or register to reply
MiniEva
590 Posts
Mar
:)
alohachica
67 Posts
Mar
DLNWishot, I totally agree with you! If anyone ever went down to the scuba shack you'd see the pics of the scuba team and Conor's pic was of a dog! LOL! Did anyone else ever see this???
LadyDiver
5 Posts
May
The 'land sharks' on the scuba team at Turks come and go as the team turns over. Apparently, sampling the 'flora and fauna' is one of the perks of the job. After swearing I'd never get involved with a GO, I married one (and yes, he was from the scuba team!).

Barb
California Girl
43 Posts
May
Ok, Someone has to help me remember this, my friend and I were just laughing about it tonight, Conor & someone else from the scuba team (can't remember his name but we called him the cowboy) told us this really dirty saying about why scuba guys are better than the rest. Something like "they go down deeper, stay down longer....." I think you catch my drift. If you can remember the wording of this please pm me. Too funny!

Padre
585 Posts
May
we go down deeper, stay down longer and keep you wet for hours....
California Girl
43 Posts
May
Damn! How did i not hook up with a scuba GO after hearing that?!?!?!?!

Thanks for the reminder, i think i need a cigarette now (& for the record, i don't even smoke!)

=)
Padre
585 Posts
May
maybe you just never met the right scuba guy....after all, there was only so much i could handle in the 13 months i was there..........aa
California Girl
43 Posts
May
haha! i love it! when were you at turks & caicos? where are you now?
Padre
585 Posts
May
4/99-5/00. i guess this was a little before your time. it's amazing how a few womanizers ruin the rep for the rest of us. but then again you ladies spend most of your time talking about the bad boys. this leads me to 2 conclusions, 1) you all are repulsed by the sophomoric antics of the few or 2) you're wondering "what if"? any truth to this?? right now i'm on the east coast but i might be talked into a california vacation if i had a free place to stay..............aa
Padre
585 Posts
May
then keep those memories close to you forever. they always come in handy when times get you down. as for my personal profile, don't belive everything you read....."married, but still looking"....a little bit of my sarcastic wit there. if you have time and want a little chuckle check out some of my other posts...like the ones under "ladies have you slept with a go"......aa
California Girl
43 Posts
May
ok good, that's what i was hoping, but you never know....

i will have to catch up on my reading, i could definitely use a good chuckle!
pinky
283 Posts
Jul
even as a scuba go,i used to get quite repulsed at the general antics of the scuba guys..their brains in their genitals...in sonora,even the rest of the go team was sick of their attitude..one guy on the team,would put himself around so much,he was running 3 gm`s at the same time...well,they all found out about each other,,ganged up on him and caused such a stink,he ended up getting fired..he was a lousy instructor too...so no great loss

pinky

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/25/2024 at 6:39:24 PM