Club Med Nabeul

G.O's - News -

Air Conditioning

Monkey Magic
4 Posts
Jul
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Has anyone been to Nabeul ?

Can you tell me if there is air conditioning? I have booked to stay in a bungalow and it appears there is no air conditioning, do the hotel rooms have air conditioning ?

I will go in August and can't imagine a room without any kind of cooling
Please login or register to reply
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jul
Hotel: Yes.
Bungalows: No.
kupu kupu
13 Posts
Aug
Hi

I have just been to Nabeul and also stayed in a bungalow. Therefore I can unfortunately confirm to you that there is no AC in any of the rooms of the club (hotel and bungalows)! It was a shock for me at first, but I survived the week, and even if it was very hot, I have to say I finally enjoyed sleeping with a fan and an open window at night...Fyi, they plan to install AC in all the rooms but that will only be next year...

For the rest, the team was great and I am sure you will have a good time!
Monkey Magic
4 Posts
Aug
thanks kupu kupu !

I can't wait to go! Was English widely spoken at the Club. I am hoping that there are windsurfing lessons in English as my French is very basic !

drbri
340 Posts
Aug
At Hammamet, which is just down the road from Nabeul, a few years ago, English was very widely spoken, even by Tunisian GOs and GEs. A lot of Dutch, German, and other non-French-speaking GMs were there, so everything was in English as well as French.
kupu kupu
13 Posts
Aug
The GMs were mainly french... but I am sure most GOs speak at least a bit of english. The animations were mostly done in french, but if you mention to the CDV or CDS that you don't speak it, I am sure they will do their best to speak english as well. I also did some windsurfing and the sailing team was very helpfull...any other question, let me know!
MiniEva
590 Posts
Oct
I'm leaving the day after tomorrow for 2 weeks of 'hard work' at Nabeul's Mini Club... Hoping for a great team!

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 7/27/2024 at 4:57:07 PM