Home of a whole lot of Club Med information since 2003
Club Med Ski - Snow

News

Dress Code nights....ski villages ?

hgpstar
104 Posts
Feb
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Does anyone know if they still do the dress code nights at the winter villages ? White night, elegante etc etc. Am heading to Alpe de Huez next month and need to know for packing's sake. Obviously the pareo-suits-all outfits won't work at 2000m and siberian temperatures! Just concerned will have to take loads more stuff along with bulky ski-wear. Thanks for the info.....
Please login or register to reply
alohachica
67 Posts
Feb
Hi!

I wasa GO last winter at Crested Butte, Colorado. We did have theme nights such as western, black and white, black and blue, rock and roll, elegant, etc........I reccomend trying to email the village directly to see what the theme nights are at the village you are visiting and if they have any special events planned for your week. We had at least one specially themed party per week where we dressed up in togas, angel/devils, etc. You may actually want to bring a baithing suit along. Crested Butte had a small pool and sauna......I'm not sure if Alp de Huez has a pool, but I do know that GMs loved going to the sauna after a long day of skiing!

~alohachica
PeAcE, lOvE, & cRaZy SiGnS!
hgpstar
104 Posts
Mar
Thanks for the tip alohachica. I called the CM UK office and they told me the winter villages do partake in the dress code evenings. What 'colours' and how often depends on the cdv. Just have to wear white sweaters instead of T-shirts or pareos....

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 7/27/2024 at 7:36:15 AM