Feb
Great, similar to watching a movie
Please login or register to reply
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Feb
Absolutely, it's like a movie.

Merci gros_porcinet.

Just one question: One's doesn't see that many people on your pictures taken at the village itself. Looks as if it wasn't full at all.
By the way, you must have met Righetto, chef des sports (now in Phuket, I believe) and Lirone, the choreographer who will be in Palmyie this summer.
gros_porcinet
21 Posts
Feb
We were at Trancoso in September. We are used to avoid human people on our pictures !!! So the village was full at 40 % principally brazilian or argentin people.
Yes, Righetto was the Chief of the village during our holidays, Aziz wasn't in Trancoso, we don't know why.
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Feb
Maybe, Aziz was just on holiday. Happens even to the CDVs and they deserve it.

Usually, it won't be officially communicated, it's just the number 2 who takes over and only GMs who are there when the CDV leaves or are very familiar with CM in general, will notice the absence of the official CDV. Number 2 will be announced as CDV during that time.
And it can be confusing for someone who is expecting a different CDV.

Kashii
83 Posts
Feb
quote:
Originally posted by gros_porcinet

We were at Trancoso in September. We are used to avoid human people on our pictures !!! So the village was full at 40 % principally brazilian or argentin people.
Yes, Righetto was the Chief of the village during our holidays, Aziz wasn't in Trancoso, we don't know why.

Argentinian people?? cool! :D hehehe.
There were a lot of French people in Itaraprica last month, because I was there . Didn't you see any preparation for the Rolling Stones recital in Rio de Janeiro?

Lovely piccies
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Feb
Ha the Stones. How I would have loved to be at that gig.

But then, I'll see them again at the Stade de France beginning June.
Paris and the Stones... only a CM vacation is better!
gros_porcinet
21 Posts
Feb
Yes, The rollling Stones were at Copacabana, i've seen pictures on TV. There was 1,5 million of people for the show !!! WAouwww
Kashii, for Trancoso, in November it was a charter direct from Paris, so if you want to meet french people, you have to go to Trancoso in November (till April if I remember...)
Kashii
83 Posts
Feb
They are now in Argentina!!! and THEY ARE PLAYING TODAY OMG I'M SOO EXCITED!!. I'm going to seee them!!! hehehe
gros_porcinet
21 Posts
Mar
Hello Kashii !!!
How was the Rolling stones' show ?

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 7/27/2024 at 7:36:05 AM