Home of a whole lot of Club Med information since 2003
Club Med Ski - Snow

News

I need information about Ski in Val Thorens

Guto Caram
12 Posts
Nov
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hi, we are a couple from Brazil. Both 33 y old. We have started skiing 2 years ago, and we have been to Argentina, Bariloche for two times.

We are blue level now and we are going to Val Thorens, club med in march. We would like to know if this is a good resort for our level? Will we find wide and nice rides? We believe we can go to red by the end of the week but we are a bit in doubt about the resort chosen. Can anyone help us?

Than you in advance.
Please login or register to reply
ata
27 Posts
Nov
Hi,
I haven't been to many winter clubs, so my knowledge is not complete... The resort is huge so no matter what ski-level you are, you really have many options. I was there with friends who were at beginners and medium-advanced level and none of them complained.
Have fun!
Joe
88 Posts
Nov
Hi,
You have made a good choice, you will enjoy it !
hgpstar
104 Posts
Nov
If you read the Val Thorens post you will see more info on the resorts, its great for serious skiiers but very high altitude which makes it freezing in early winter, adults only tho so a party village.
mouse68
9 Posts
Nov
Great choice very well done !!!!
I've been to Club Med in Val Thorens 3 times and never enjoyed a winter holiday so much .... If the program satisfies you ...... days will be full of sky (there's about 600 Km of rides - all type - and also plenty of "hors piste" sorry but I don't know the word in english) and party dance and fun all night long !!!

I can't go skiing this year and I'm a little bit envious!!!!!!!

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 7/27/2024 at 8:06:22 AM