Club Med Nabeul

G.O's - News -

Feedbacks?

BlueStar66
First Post
Aug
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hi All,

This is my first post, having just registered.

Does anyone have any current information to share about the Nabeul resort? I am going there later this month for 10 days...

I lost my Club Med virginity back in June, visiting Kemer Freestyle for a week - which was just brilliant. I suspect I have been to one of the better CM resorts first - but hey, c'est la vie!

Any information given would be gratefully received.

Cheers...
Please login or register to reply
hgpstar
104 Posts
Aug
Hi Bluestar
I got back from Nabeul in May '05...if you read my posts in "How is Nabeul" you'll get to read my comments/thoughts on the village. As it is a family village it certainly won't be as wild as Kemer, but....sometimes it works in your favour. You will get to know the GO's a lot better as most of the GM's are parents !! Having said that the the mix is deffo v. interesting and you will meet a whole bunch of really nice, fascinating people - GO's and GM's.

When you go be sure to do the trapeze - PLEASE post when you get back and let me know if Nico and Vincent are still the circus GO's there. They were great fun and me and my friend hung out with them a lot.

Have fun - very jealous !! xx
Kris
First Post
Aug
I came back from Nabeul next july 10th. Nico and Vince are in the circus team yet.
Nabeul is a very good village!!!
Sorry, i hope that you understand me... I am french!!
lilli
6 Posts
Oct
Hello, I just come back from Nabeul, in fact I was there only for 3 days.
Firstly I thought that I will never have time to know all the team, but as the weather was a huge "catastrophe" 3 days long : raining, violent lightning, thunderstorm, electricity was cut during one hour !!... So finally I had time to speak with some GOs, what was funny too is that I found some GOs from La fidèle 2006 ! Wissem, Mehrez and Rim... It was a big big change for them !!!!

It's clear that it's a familly village, and I was not used to see children, parents and old people as I'm addicted to La Fidèle. But I found that the ambiance were very nice, and I met a majority of friendly GM. The team looks brillant ( Kevin from the reception, and the chief of village). But it's strange to see only 3 people at 1.00 am dancing at the disco ...

So when I'll have some children, I know where to go now ;-)
MiniEva
590 Posts
Oct
Was there for 2 weeks as a GO... you came in the wrong week lilli...last week the weather was brilliant!!!

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 7/27/2024 at 7:55:33 AM