Club Med Questions

News

Winter season 2015-2016

Heidi-lajolla
2 Posts
Nov
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hi
I had my audition and one on one interview which was very positive. Received my letter recommending me for a position. Called the recruiter who said probably November was when they would be hiring for the winter season. How long does it generally take to get an offer? I applied for Fitness instructor but also told them I have a dance background and would work front desk.
Feeling excited and anxious!
Please login or register to reply
Chicago Jim
889 Posts
Nov
I think they may have already completed hiring for the Winter season. I was at Turks end of October and pretty much all the old GOs had left or were leaving, and the new ones had arrived or were arriving shortly. It's possible there might be some openings as people don't show etc. From prior posts on this site, there seems to be a lot of waiting around. I wouldn't count on getting hired. Basically don't pass up other opportunities waiting for CM. however, I do wish you good luck with CM; working there could be an amazing experience.
Heidi-lajolla
2 Posts
Nov
Thanks Jim,
yanleb
First Post
Nov
I am in the same situation. Had my interview begging of September. Got an email telling me I was now on the recall list. Been waiting since then. Called the recruiter last week to know what was going on. Told me I was first in the list. That he could call me tomorrow in two weeks or in 3 months... It's a little frustrating since I'm so exited about the job... I just can't wait to go... I hope there will be an opening for both of us soon !! Good luck :)

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/19/2024 at 8:52:56 AM