Club Med Cancun Yucatán

"baby ready"

nancy92
4 Posts
Jan
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Has anybody used the "baby ready" products at Club Med Cancun? How are the strollers, cribs, highchairs, etc.?
Please login or register to reply
Chicago Jim
889 Posts
Jan
This was a few years ago and the kids were two years old but things were fine. They gave the parents a basinette to use in the shower for the kids and the main dining room had good high chairs for the kids. The servers were great with them. I don't recall the cribs (not my children-they were with another couple) but the parents did not complain. We brought low-end two-radios with us which were nice for communication. Cell phone coverage was spotty and probably expensive. We had a grandmother to watch the kids at nap time and in the evening so the radios made it easy to communicate with her. There is a refrigerator in the room so you can store stuff for the kids. Hope this helps.
Seattle Craig
659 Posts
Jan
I just got a report that they no longer have booster seats. They still have high chairs.
nancy92
4 Posts
Jan
yes, thank you. Our son will be almost 15 months when we travel and we were curious about the strollers they provide, bc he naps in his. Anybody else with more info?

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/25/2024 at 11:49:59 PM