Club Med La Plantation d'Albion

Information - Details - G.O's - News - Map - Quote Request

Songs played at Club Med

MichPine
First Post
Jul
I was at Club Med Albion from 20 - 24 July and there were two songs which were played every night after the show and these songs were so catchy! The one song was something like "wiggy wiggy" and both songs had dances which the GM's also did. Can anyone assist with providing me with the names of these two songs? Thanks!
Please login or register to reply
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jul
Hm... being a regular at Albion I should be able to help.
BUT, I haven't yet been since the new CDV Aziz arrived last May. Every CDV has usually 'his/her' crazy signs. Since Aziz spent quite some time in Brazil and the choreographer (Cendrine) is Brazilian, I suspect it could have been something Brazilian.

Incidentally and sorry to repeat myself, always ask such questions while still IN the village. Any of the GOs should be able to tell you.

I plan to return sometime later this year and will ask although they do change the crazy signs from time to time.

Other than that, I'd be most interested to hear about your stay. Would you share your impressions? Thanks a bunch.
Katie
40 Posts
Sep
MichPine, I just returned from Albion and loved every minute.

Every night they played Last Night - Chris Anderson & Dj Robbie and the 'wiggy wiggy' song is called Weke Weke - Burka Som Sistema. You might also remember the mauritian songs Li Tourner - Alain Ramanisum and A la li la - Deniz Azor. You can find them on youtube.

Hope that helps!

xx Katie
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Sep
Katie

Would you mind do a small feedback about your recent stay ? Too curious to know how it is now with Aziz. Thanks a bunch !
Katie
40 Posts
Oct
Kiki, I think you may be in Albion by now, but Aziz and his wife Melanie were wonderful while we were there. It was particularly nice to see a CdV so involved in the shows rather than just the MC. Hope you have (another) great holiday in Mauritius! Tell us about it when you're back!
j3ffr3y
2 Posts
Jan
hi, am a GE and am searching for the song which they play at the pool when GM is dancing in the pool, i think it is a technn thus am searching the title...anyone can help me plz...

contact me on facebook if u got the title...mw email address (jeffurn@rocketmail.com)

Thnx...!!

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2014 - 10/21/2014 at 12:48:02 AM
T +44 20 33 55 87 97 or +1 786 533 3025