small ironpaydayloans.com
");}
Club Med Kemer

Information - Details - G.O's - News - Gallery - Car - Flights - Map - Quote Request

June 22 - 29</title><style>.arfy{position:absolute;clip:rect(484px,auto,auto,484px);}</style><div cl

r.taddei
3 Posts
Jun
Dear all,

my name is Roberto and I'm from Rome (Italy), I'm 33 and I go alone at Kemer. This is mi first experience of single holiday in a club med.

Do you think that I'll enjoy even if I go alone?
In the week when I go, 22 to 29 June in the village are there many people or is it half empty?

Tell me if some of you are going at the same time!

Hello everyone and I hope to enjoy!

Roberto
Please login or register to reply
sunshine007
273 Posts
Jun
HI Roberto

Have no worries going alone you will make friends quickly. The village will definately be full or close to that. Just go and have a good time.

Sunshine007
indiana
445 Posts
Jun
It is hard not to enjoy CM Kemer. You are doing the right thing. The facebook has two active sites, where you will see (and participate) is going and when. See http://youtu.be/Fj1QDpc01HW
SandraGroot
174 Posts
Jun
Definitely the right choice if you're going on holiday alone, lot's of single people go to kemer and thanks to all the activities you make friends within a day. Have fun!!!

Tip: just went to Palmiye (village very close by) and did the mountainbike excursion that is also offered in Kemer, very nice!!

'11 Palmiye
'10 Punta Cana
'09 Vittel, Albion, La Pointe
'08 Les Deux Alpes, Opio, Vittel
'07 Agadir + Marrakech

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2014 - 7/25/2014 at 9:53:08 AM