Home of a whole lot of Club Med information since 2003
Club Med Information

News

Traveling Artist Program

barbie88
First Post
Mar
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
My husband and I recently heard about the Traveling Artist Program while vacationing at Sandpiper. I tried to apply through the Club Med Traveling Artist website, but I have not received a response. Has anyone had luck with this? Does anyone have a phone number I can call? Thank you!
Please login or register to reply
sarabel16
4 Posts
Mar
dear Member,
I have had the very same experience. We need to approach Club Med management. It's either very badly run, or it's a scam....
Can you e-mail Ron Langlois??

Sara
GODJ
1353 Posts
Mar
Am currently in Sandpiper and will check who to contact regarding this program.
Will post asap

Mike
drbri
340 Posts
Mar
Mike, I hope you're enjoying the beautiful Florida weather I arranged for you from over here in Tampa, lol. Very interested in hearing the real info from you on what is going on at Sandpiper.
rdvriesde
3 Posts
Mar
Hi Barbie88,
we just returned from ski resort Les Arcs in France and indeed, there was a rock band playing daily in return for free stay at the club. I am not an artist myself but I guess you'll have to keep trying for a 'break through'

Regards,
Reg.
GODJ
1353 Posts
Mar
Drbri, you did a wonderful job from over there in Tampa. I'll mail all the real info once we have left ... LOL
GODJ
1353 Posts
Mar
Drbri, you did a wonderful job from over there in Tampa. I'll mail all the real info once we have left ... LOL
ReefPolice
315 Posts
Apr
There are various "Club Med Artist" bands who play at Columbus Isle each summer. There was even a "Club Med Artist" magician last summer, who went around doing card tricks and making coins appear from people's ears, etc.
The deal is that they perform every day for a week in exchange for a free stay at the Club but they have to pay for their transportation to get there & back. (The Club will book them on a charter flight, if there is one to the particular Village, but they have to pay for the plane tickets.)
There are more details on the Club Med Artist website: http://clubmedartists.com/

Adria
Rachel Evans
First Post
Sep
Hi I'm an English GM just returned from Bodrum and before that Napitia. At both resorts I have been asked to teach Zumba by other GM's (I'm a qualified Instructor and aerobics Instructor) and in Napitia everyday I did take a mini-class for the salsa participants. In Bodrum a lovely French GM told me about the GM artiste programme and suggested I should try it and as I love my work and have willingly done classes also on other holidays abroad as requested by guests this opportunity sounds perfect for me.....however I can't find where to apply for it can anybody help me??????

Club Med Planet
249 Posts
Sep
Hi Rachel,

Have you checked out http://www.clubmedjobs.co.uk/

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 5/9/2024 at 12:17:15 AM