Club Med Peisey-Vallandry

Bourg St Maurice to CM village

Guto Caram
12 Posts
Jan
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
How can I get from train station Bourg St Maurice to Club Med Peissey Vallandry??
Please login or register to reply
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jan
You should find all the details on the fact sheet of Club Med:
http://www.clubmed.co.uk/cm/resort-peisey-vallandry-france-practical-information-how-to-get-there_p-341-l-EN-r-8-d-000002-pe-11H-v-PVAC-CODTAC-000001-ac-vo.html

Transport package

If you choose a transport and stay package, it includes the return flights and transfers to and from the resort.

Getting to the resort

For clients who have not bought the transport package.
Transfer can be booked, at extra cost, from Landry and Bourg St Maurice railway stations and the airports of Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble and Lyon to the Resort. Reserve with main booking, subject to availability and sales terms.

Airport / Resort, transfer by hire car
For information: the following car rental companies have desks at the various airports:
> Avis
> Europcar
> Sixt

Car park, reservation on site or with main booking *
Price : Book at time of main holiday booking or on site, subject to space available and prices applicable at the Resort.

Railway station / Resort, transfer by hire car
> For information: Europcar have a desk at Bourg St Maurice railway station.

chrisbo
538 Posts
Jan
If you fly into Geneva, it will take you between 2 1/2 and 3 hours to drive to Peisey-Vallandry. Further to the rental companies mentioned, you also have National/Alamo and Hertz at Geneva airport. I know that La Plagne has bus service from Geneva to La Plagne, they might also have Geneva - Peisey-Vallandry. The easiest way to find out is to go to the Geneva airport site www.gva.ch and you can lookup: Transportation
chrisbo
538 Posts
Jan
By the way, an important thing you might think of: If you hire a car in Geneva, it will come with snow tires and chains.
If you hire in France, the cars are rented with Summer tires all year round !
GODJ
1353 Posts
Jan
If you decide to rent a car you might want to take a look at our 'car-rental' page ... they usually have very very good rates because they work with all the big and small rental companies.

http://www.clubmedplanet.com/rent-a-car.asp

Good luck and have fun
Guto Caram
12 Posts
Feb
Thank you all for helping. Once again Club Med surprised me and allowed me to share the transport from station to village even i had not bought the transport with them. I will have to pay, off course, but don't need to worry about arrangements are great!

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/18/2024 at 6:31:29 PM