Club Med La Caravelle

We did it again- Info please

GMforever
154 Posts
Jun
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hi to all CMP planeteers

After a first try to go to Caravelle 2 years ago, that aborted due to strikes, we are trying again for Xmas.

I have 3 questions

Planning e-mail at Caravelle ?
Where is located the disco ? In Cancun, when we were at Jade , you could hear the disco at la Palapa - Las Cazuelas
Am I better off at the end of the Marie Galante building for quietness or more next to the reception area ?

Thanks to all

Fly high

GMForever
Please login or register to reply
indiana
480 Posts
Jun
During my visit in Sep 2005, the disco was indoors on the second floor, above the main bar. I stayed at Marie Galante, which is close to the main restaurant. I did not hear disco, or anything else in this building.
GMforever
154 Posts
Jun
Thanks Indiana

Any other tips for Caravelle ?

John-Chicago
1356 Posts
Jun
I haven't been there in some time, but it is the most beautiful island in the Caribbean. I don't know if you have been there before. They have excellent excursions, and I highly recommend that you take some of them. You can see some of my photos in the pics section of the La Caravelle section of this site. It is now a very French club and Americans aren't particularly welcome, but as a Canadian speaking French you should have no problem. Also, take a walk into the nearby village. It is an easy walk and some interesting shopping along the way. I have had some of my best club experiences there. Bon Voyage!

John
GMforever
154 Posts
Jun
Thanks a lot

I hope one day , I will able to meet you, Seattle Craig, Bora Bora Bob and PC James

Take you
GMforever
154 Posts
Jun
Oups

Take care

I need my 3rd coffee

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/26/2024 at 12:29:36 AM