Club Med Gregolimano

Transfer

Santino
32 Posts
Jun
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hello. I'm set to go to Gregolimano end of July/August, and I was just wondering how do you get from Athens airport to the resort? Really looking forward
Thanks
Please login or register to reply
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jun
Santino,

You will find all you need to know on the web page of Club Med:
http://www.clubmed.co.uk/cm/resort-gregolimano-greece-practical-information-how-to-get-there_p-341-l-EN-r-8-d-000002-pe-10E-v-GREC-CODTAC-000001-ac-vo.html

In case, you've booked the package, no worries. Club Med will take care of you at Athens airport. Otherwise, just read the info on the web page.

As far as I understand, it's a pretty long and tiring transfer. Hope you'll go for two weeks, since the whole trip ends up being pretty long with that transfer and your arrival/departure day will more or less go just for the trip.
juicyll
11 Posts
Jun
Santino,

I have done the trip many times. Have you booked your package on a stay only basis, or including travel?

If you've included travel, all is sorted for you and when you arrive at Athens, GOs will be waiting for you with a big 'Club Med Gregolimano' sign. If there are many arrivals on the same day as you, you are taken by coach or bus to the port, but if there are only a few of you, you are taken in a taxi. In a way the taxi is much better as it's a good 40 minutes faster. Again, if there are a lot of you, you take a large ferry across from the Port and this can take up to an hour. But then if there are not so many of you, you will be taken in a small boat around 20 minutes.

If you haven't included travel, you must take a taxi to the port. This takes around 2 hours. You then take a little boat taxi across the sea to Grego. This takes around 20 minutes. If you speak to Club Med they will book both the taxis for you, and I think the cost is around 300 Euros.

Hope this helps. Where are you travelling from?

Possibly see you in Grego, but we haven't booked just yet.
Santino
32 Posts
Jun
Thanks, sorry for the late reply, well we're flying from the end of July, and we've booked transfer with the club (which, according to the complexity of the transfer is a good thing.) Luckily, we are going for two weeks, but the great benefit with Kos club med was the fact that the transfer was so quick... hope it opens soon

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/26/2024 at 1:20:40 PM