Club Med Kemer

Dress codes summer 2010

agatille
6 Posts
Mar
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hello everybody,

In June Im going to Kemer. It will be my first time in Club Med.
I will go alone. I'm afraid a little because of that.
Is somebody else going also to Kemer in the middle of June?
I was heard about the dress code in Kemer. What is that??

Thanks for information,
Greetings,
Agatille
Please login or register to reply
Joshkun
13 Posts
Mar
Hi Agatille,

First of all there is no need to be afraid, a lot of people, men and women, go to Kemer alone, myself included. Infact, if you are going to go on a holiday by yourself there isn't a better place than Kemer i would say, as it is so easy to meet with people due to the fact that a lot of people as i said travel alone.

As for your question about Dress code, yes, every night there is a different theme, and it's practicaly the same colours everynight, just different night. So you'll need a all white dress for the white night where everyone dresses in white top to toe. Yoo'll need a pink top for the singles night, a black dress for the all black night, and there is an elegant night where people do a bit more pampering so those are main nights, ther other nights are pretty much free style, as everyone wears what they want.

I am 31 and also travelling in mid June, I'm there from the 18th until the 27th. So when exactly are you going? Would be nice to catch up there...

Apr
Hi Agatile,

i have been in Kemer many times alone, so
- do not care about dress code, but, in other hand, most of people follow this (by my mind more than 50%). This is much more beautiful if people dressed as recommended (e.g. white evenings etc).
Don't hesitate in visiting alone, you will find lots of new friends in 1 or 2 days. If you are shy, this can not be a peoblem, GO's will support you.

Have a good vacation,
Alexi

Best regards,
Alexey
raab
528 Posts
May
Hi,

I'm just back from my first stay in Kemer, don't worry, you'll find a fantastic go team, the location is incredible, just take care about the food, not so good.
But fun, party, fun, party, and you do what you want, no pressure.

The dress code is:
black and white - cappucino - all white - smart - pink and white or blue and white - tee-shirt 45 and white - and of course, red and white for colours of turkey.

Try to follow the dress code.

Joshkun
13 Posts
Jun
Hi All,

I will be in Kemer from the 17th of June until the 27th.
Really looking forward to going, infact counting down the days now.

Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jun
Please do stick to the topic title, i.e. the dress codes which has been given above by raab.

If you plan to go to Kemer on a specific week, you can:

- enter the dates into the event calendar
http://www.clubmedplanet.com/events.asp

- open a new topic with your dates.

Hope you understand. Just trying to keep the forum a bit tidy.

Thanks.

sunshine82
14 Posts
Jun
Dear Kiki ,

I opened a new topic regarding dress codes as the codes given here were not mentioned DAY BY DAY in this topic. Unfortunetely the topic I opened is locked.

Please be sure that I am one of the members who follow the forum closely so it is not hard for me to recognize if any topic is discussed before or not. First I imagined that it is listed starting from Monday but as a person who went to Kemer 5 times and leave the white night on Thursdays in each time , it could not be in order.

If you can list it by giving the names of day it is appretiated. If you are bored about dress code topic ,no problem. This information can be also taken from facebook!!

Thanks

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/26/2024 at 2:42:24 PM