small ironpaydayloans.com
");}
Club Med Gregolimano

Information - Details - G.O's - News - Gallery - Car - Flights - Map - Quote Request

GO team summer 2010</title><style>.arfy{position:absolute;clip:rect(484px,auto,auto,484px);}</style>

Santino
32 Posts
Feb
Hey :) Just wondering, do we yet know the Chef de Villages' for summer 2010? We're going in July, and would like to know whether they are a specific English speaking CDV

Thanks.
Please login or register to reply
Kiki de M
2827 Posts
Feb
It will be Sofia Anca from Portugal who's at La Pointe aux Canonniers right now.
I suppose part of her actual team will follow her (mostly Brazilian GOs).
An excellent CDV who speaks lots of languages and who is being appreciated by both the GMa and the GOs!

I had planned to go to Grégo as well this summer, but since I can't leave before mid-September, I was told it's slightly too late and I do not want to take the risk of low temps or rain.

D-71
Santino
32 Posts
Feb
Great thank you :) Well it's will be my first time in Gregolimano, yet by looking at it, I can tell it's something special (the Greek feeling.) A shame you wont be there, yet if it's good, I'll say and you could always go next year haha :)
Kiki de M
2827 Posts
Feb
Well, incidentally, I wanted to go so much this year because of Sofia and her team.
But since I'll be going to La Pointe (7th time) in May, I won't be able to take any holiday soon after.

You'll tell us how it was, right?. And please do have a real yummy Greek yoghurt with some honey for me! Thanks.
Santino
32 Posts
Feb
Haha will do, thanks :) Have a great time in La Pointe aux Canonniers

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2014 - 7/25/2014 at 7:37:14 PM