Club Med Kabira Beach

Club Med excursions ?

Ric
520 Posts
Jul
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
My friends are going to Kabira Club Med in August 2009.

It's first time for them to Kabira, so they want to join excursions, any recommendations ?

What about the shuttle bus (between Club Med village and other tourist spots) ? Is it good to take the shuttle bus, walk around, shopping by themselves ?

Thanks.
Please login or register to reply
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jul
Hi Ric

You will find all the excursions CM is offering listed with short descriptions.
http://www.clubmed.co.uk/cm/resorts-asia-japan-kabira-discovery-our-excursions_p-341-l-EN-v-KABC-a-000024-d-000006-r-7-ac-vo.html

Maybe, Chrisbo and others can give you more details about some of the excursions.

Everything fine with you?
chrisbo
538 Posts
Jul
Here I am Kiki with my comments:

Excursions: we went to two excursions:

1) glass bottom boat ride in Kabira bay. You will see the black pearl cultures and the museum relating to these pearls. You can, of course, shop the Christmas presents there (but fill you purse before going!)

2) Taketomi Island which is a very nice excursion, not too expensive. A boat ride takes you there and then a minibus on the island to nice beaches. Once in the village center, there is a ride on carriage drawn by a buffalo... Funny sightseeing tour. On the way back, you will have some time avail in Ishigaki town before going back by bus to CM.

Shopping in Ishigaki town: There are many shops in Ishigaki, but after having toured in Japan, we found nothing very special there.

If you are willing to walk about an hour going from CM Kabira to Kabira village, you can easily do it along the small road. There is not too much traffic. Apart of Club Med, there is only one hotel on the same way and a few farmers can be found. There are not many shops in Kabira Village, but it is nice to see the village on your own, and not in a tourist crowd.

If you are there for one week, you will not have time to do more than these excursions, because you have so much to do in CM.

Enjoy your time as much as we did last year.
Ric
520 Posts
Jul
Thanks Kiki.

Thanks chrisbo.

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/26/2024 at 8:33:02 AM