Club Med Punta Cana

Mailing address

nenanena
5 Posts
Jan
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
I'd like to send a letter for a GO and I wonder what do I have to write on enveloppe...Club Med address (Punta Cana) and the name of a GO.
Do I have to add something else?

Please login or register to reply
JAMESSITE
1652 Posts
Jan
Why dont you check here to see if anyone here is going to the village that the GO you want to send something to is located. Sometimes mailing to the GO at the village cant take a long, long time. If you do want to mail it, you just need the GO's name and the proper village mailing address.

Jim

How many gold bar beads?
nenanena
5 Posts
Jan
Thank you for your answer...I want to send it :) i just need to know if i have proper village address for Punta Cana.

Club Med
Apartado postal 106
Higuey la Altagracia
Dominican Republic

Ok?

John-Chicago
1356 Posts
Jan
You might also want to add the activity of the GO. For instance, on the envelope have the person's first and last name, below that GO sailing or GO tennis, etc., then the full address of the club, including the country. The full address can get long. I write to a GO in Thailand and the address for the club is five lines long. You should be able to get the addresses in the Trident brochure or on line at the Club Med website.

John
JAMESSITE
1652 Posts
Jan
It sometimes takes a month to get to GOs in Punta Cana, based on my past experiences from USA mail. So if important, you might want to give to somebody to deliver for you. If not urgent, then you have the right mailing address. Make sure to have FULL name of the GO. And take John's advise and put the activity where the GO works.

Jim

How many gold bar beads?
nenanena
5 Posts
Feb
Thank you again...Have a great day.

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/16/2024 at 9:49:33 PM