Club Med Serre Chevalier

Serre Chevalier

chrisje
3 Posts
Jul
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Is there anyone who recently been to Serre Chevalier in france? Please let me know!!!
Please login or register to reply
Karolyn
16 Posts
Jan
Please help me out!
We would like to go to CM Serre Chevalier as well. (Next year january!!!!) Since we'll be going with 6 adults and 5 kids and we all live in the caribbean we kind of need a long planning period :-) ) My question is: does anybody know what this CM is like? Is the hotel on the slopes or do you have to wait endlessly at the elevators in the morning before you get to ski? How is the ambience? And are there lot of other activities in or outside CM you can do if you don't want to ski?etc etc? We don't have a CM agent here on the island so if you know or heard anything..... PLEASE HELP!!! you can reply in engl - french -dutch whatever!
Thanks thanks thanks in advance!
mike
First Post
Jan
I have just returned from 3 weeks in Serre Che (22nd Jan 04). The Club Med Hotel is right at the base of the slopes in Villeneuve (the middle town in the valley). Although I did not stay at Club Med I must say that it looked great. Especially when I had to ski past the entrance of the Club Med to reach the bottom of the slopes before walking to my own Chalet.
I don't have any kids myself so I am not up to speed on the activities available. However, the green slopes are in front of the Hotel and the beginner slopes at the bottom of the mountain are wide and gentle.
If you avoid the new year period you will find that the lifts are very quiet, and I think you would have to ski from the hotel down to the lift?. If you have access to a piste map then the CM is just right and under the Frejus lift (if memory serves).
Dining out can be expensive but there are a number of small rests in the Old Town worth a visit.
Mystral
9 Posts
Mar
Hi, I go there with a friend from 6th march until 12th march 2005...

We are both 28 years old from Belgium...If you go there at the same time, let us know ;)

See you !

---------------------------------------------------------

Salut ! Un ami et moi allons dans ce club du 6 au 12 amrs 2005...si vous êtes là au même moment, faites le nous savoir ;)

On vient de Belgique et on a 28 ans.

@ bientôt ;)
Mystral
9 Posts
Mar
We had a cool holliday there, th Go team is very friendly.

The only negative point is that there is now snow at the moment, we had to drive for an hour to go to Alpe d'huez where they are full of snow:p Les 2 Alps are also very near.

Anyway, it was great.

Some pictures are posted on my website :

http://www.mystral-music.net/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=14

***SORRY DUE TO A SECURITY ISSUE IN MY PHOTO GALLERY I HAD TO REMOVE IT...PHOTOS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/25/2024 at 10:08:20 PM