Club Med Kemer

Back from Kemer

muevelo ktana
23 Posts
Sep
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
We had a really wonderful week, lots of fun, good people and good atmosphere. The only bad thing was the weather – it rained for 3 days including on Thursday (so they did the white night on Friday instead…)
Food was good but not as good as I remembered it from last time and from Turks (no white chocolate bread… ) .
It was the last week of Olivier as CDV, and now Said CDS is replacing him. Olivier had a big surprise for us and arranged a huge party on a luxurious yacht near the village. It was amazing!
Many thanks to all the great G.Os that helped making this such a wonderful vacation: Ben (archery), Tal, Ofer, Gaetano, Fabrizio, Jeremix, Nikos, Fifi, Rona, Ben (ski), Big Joss and all the rest! Hope to see you all again soon!

(Dress code was: black and beige, pink & black / blue & black, black & white, 45 T shirt, elegant and all white)

Can't wait till next time! Alleeeeeeez! Alllleeeeeeeez! Allleeeeeeeez Kemer Alllleeeeez!

Please login or register to reply
NYPD
108 Posts
Oct
Was that yacht from NJ? I saw a picture of people by a yacht with an American flag. A long long trip to get to Kemer
muevelo ktana
23 Posts
Oct
I think it came from Istanbul. The owner was Turkish, and the name of the yacht was "Istanbul"...
Shorter journey than from the States...
NYPD
108 Posts
Oct
Yes, different yacht I was told.

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/20/2024 at 3:55:31 PM