Club Med Kemer

Sept 27 Sept - Oct 01

sunshine82
14 Posts
Sep
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hi All ,

Returning back from Kemer less than a month ago , I could not resist and booked 3 nights at Kemer again.
Last year and this year I have been there in August when the weather is really hot , the village is crowded and 24/7 party time. So I am wondering how would it be like at this time of the year. Anybody have any experiences?
On the otherhand anybody coming at the same period? I checked event calender and no one is coming I guess..

c u

Sunshine82
Please login or register to reply
muevelo ktana
23 Posts
Sep
Hi Sunshine!
I'm going to Kemer in 6 days!!!!! Can't wait...
But I'll leave on the 27th... maybe see you at the airport?... :)
Last time I was there around mid September, and the weather was great, not as hot as August, and not as crowded - but the party was definitely on!
Enjoy your vacation!

By the way, does anyone know what are the dress codes?
Thanks!
sunshine82
14 Posts
Sep
Hi Muevelo!

You must be very excited. I am sure that this week will last forever:P It is the same for me.
Happy to hear that party is going on and the weather is nice!
I wish you a wonderful holiday.
In August I went to Kemer knowing the dress codes but when I arrived I learnt that all had changed. I guess it will be better to get this info from someone who just came back.

Byeee

Sunshine82
sheela
28 Posts
Sep
hi sunshine82,

i go to kemer every year in the last week of september and i can tell you for sure: its still around 30 degrees C, its always fully booked and its always a lot of party! i think the dress codes will be the same like in august. there might be a new CDV for the last 4 weeks, but that doesn't matter.

so see you soon and let 's have a blast!

sunshine82
14 Posts
Sep
Hi Sheela ,

I am happy to hear these Will you been in Kemer too?

I heart that 27th will be Olivier's last day in Kemer and he is planning a big goodbye party. Lets see how crazy it will be!

Tscüss

Sunshine82
sheela
28 Posts
Sep
hi sunshine82,

yes,i will be in kemer from 24th september already until oct. 1st. great to hear that we won't miss olivier s goodbye party!!! did you hear some news who is coming to replace him for the rest of the season? in the past they put a CDV from another village that has already closed like CM beldi or bodrum.....let's see!

tschüss
sunshine82
14 Posts
Sep
Hallo Sheela ,

Actually I heard 2 stories , 1st is Sayid will replace him and the 2nd is Club Med Palmiye's CDV will replace him. This gossip was going around when I was there in August. We'll find out in a couple of weeks.

See you around in Kemer!

Byes

Musti
4 Posts
Sep
Hi sunshine,
Well, the club will be fully booked because we are in holiday in Turkey between 27/9 and 4/10. I will be there too within this period. I also hope that it will be as good as the summer term:)))

Allez Allez Allez Kemer Allez
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Sep
quote:
Originally posted by sunshine82

Hallo Sheela ,

Actually I heard 2 stories , 1st is Said will replace him and the 2nd is Club Med Palmiye's CDV will replace him. This gossip was going around when I was there in August. We'll find out in a couple of weeks.

See you around in Kemer!

Byes

Said, chef des sports will take over, once Olivier will have left this coming Saturday.

D-11!

sunshine82
14 Posts
Sep
Hi Musti ,

I know that it will be fully booked with locals as I am also from Turkey

C U

Sunshine82
bluchiavari
50 Posts
Sep
Hi Sunshine 82, I've been last year in Kemer, same period. The weather was great, warm, not so hot like august, but...perfect! What a pity that Olivier leave the village at the beginning of your week, he's a great chef, but the equipe is almost the same of 2007, you will enjoy your holiday, I'm sure!! This year I decide to try La Fidéle, but in 2009 I'll be back on Turkey... ;)
Bye Luca
nlack
2 Posts
Sep
I'm in kemer october 1-10. What is the dress code?

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/24/2024 at 3:22:38 AM