Club Med Sandpiper Bay

Day rate?

zipporahs
2 Posts
Nov
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
I live in Port St. Lucie and was wondering if Sandpiper has a daily rate for locals? I've seen ads in the newspaper for their restaurants and golf course.

Thanks,
Z
Please login or register to reply
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Nov
Welcome to CMP!

You may want to read this thread:
http://www.clubmedplanet.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4916

Basically, most if not all CM villages sell day (or evening) passes. And if there are ads in the local papers, even more so, I'd say. Probably not the busiest time right now...

Since you live in Port St. Lucie, just give them a call to check the rates.
zipporahs
2 Posts
Nov
Thanks, I did a search and must have missed the other thread. Think I'll check it out on the next SUNNY day (it's still the rainy season here in FL).

Thanks once again,
Z
Irlandaise
148 Posts
Nov
Hey,

Sandpiper's phone number is 772-398-5100, but if I recall correctly, 772-398-5025 puts you directly through to the front desk. That way you can be sure you have the current rates.

Also, when I worked in Sandpiper, I remember lots of people came from the outside for dinner, and they had coupons from the local paper. I think at the time the promotion was buy one (dinner), get one (dinner) half off. So it's definitely worth it to clip the coupons, because at the time I think dinner (including the evening entertainment and drinks) was $41/person.

Also, when you call the resort, if you're going for dinner, you can ask what nights are the different buffets, or what the shows are, or if you're going during the day, if there's a specific activity you want to do, make sure it's not closed one day of the week or anything!

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/25/2024 at 5:59:18 AM