Club Med Da Balaia

Da Balaia October 2007

tsuki
4 Posts
Sep
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hi!

Planning to visit CM Kemer or Da Balaia in 2 weeks. Kemer seems to be too Party like as I want to relax a little bit....read here that the people at Da Balaia are more on the "older" side. I am 33 years old, will I be too young for Balaia? (as I am travelling alone, I do not want to do everything alones there!)

Thanks for comments!
regards
Tom
Please login or register to reply
Iamanobody
16 Posts
Sep
Da Balaia is a great village for everybody :]
I'm a quiet fifteen-years-old girl and I didn't miss people of my age, but I've never been to Kemer so I can't tell if it's better or worse than Da Balaia...
I'd suggest Da Balaia because it's my favourite village! You won't be displeased, food is excellent and this year there's a great staff, in my opinion ;)

Hell might not be as far as you think... just open your eyes and look around.
Pikkola
1060 Posts
Sep
Hi Tom!
My personal opinion is: do U prefer to go in an adult village or in a family village???
Of course, I think Da Balaia is a great CM, but remember that maybe U'll find babies and children! In Kemer U'll find ONLY people from 18 years and older!!!

I was in Kemer on July and now I'm gonna return in a few days (-9 days to go!)...I've had a lot of fun, met a lot of people from all over the world, realx myself, swim, dance....and so on!!!

I think your only doubt would be: what kind of holiday I really want??

Let me know, and if U want, take a look to my photos about Kemer in the link below!!

Bye!

Pia
www.pikkolapia.photosite.com
http://pikkolapia.spaces.live.com/
tsuki
4 Posts
Sep
Hi!

Thanks for your replies...
I think I decided to go to Portugal this year. I am not in party mood at all and just want to relax and have a good time.
Regarding your kemer pics, looks good, but I know I would join the parties when being there and I just need sleep and regeneration.

But I will try it out next time...

greetz
Tom
tsuki
4 Posts
Sep
so, will be there from oct, 11 to oct 21

someone else?

greetz
tom
indiana
480 Posts
Oct
Hello Tom,
Tell us about you experience at Da Balaia. What is your country of origin?

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/24/2024 at 7:08:59 AM