Club Med Yasmina

Information - Details - G.O's - News - Map - Quote Request

Review July 2007

Babi
35 Posts
Jul
Hello everybody! I came back home yesterday from Yasmina. I already miss it a lot.
We were the only 3 Italian in the village. Except for another Italian man with his French family. It has all been just amazing! Bachir's EQUIPE is great. We only speak a little French and I speak English. And there hardly any spoke Italian. But all of them did the best they could not to make us feel alone. Mounir (responsable animation) the cutest and kindest was always after us, trying to speak Italian and asking if we were fine. Then we were told after 4-5 days he had left and had gone to Marrakech. I didn't even say goodbye to him. I will really never forget him. He's been just the best.
Then we met Ibou. I am just sorry 'cause we met him too late, when we were almost going home. He is the DJ. He is the sweetest person I have ever known. I hope we'll keep in contact. Then of course we met the great CdV Sid Bachir. I am sorry 'cause I don't remember all their names. Just Mohamed golf GO very kind, and Adil who always had breakfast with us (sport) and Ronca (dunno if the name is right) the tall guy :) and Martin (voile) and Pierre a great hip hop dancer and Balou(voile). And may all the other GOs I forgot, forgive me.
It's been a wonderful holiday. Thanks to all the French, Belgium and Switzerland GM who have been kind to us even if we barely speak French and anyway it's been funny 'cause we invented a lot of words but finally we understood each other. The food was great I can say that 'cause we spent our holiday spleeping, eating and sunbathing :) no sports at all... Holidays are holidays...
If we had had 2 weeks I would have tried everything Shows were great and saturday night has been the best ever. Garden Party. All white. We danced all night.
The sea was amazing! No meduses. It was hot but there was wind so that we could bear it. We had a problem with the plane when we had to go back home. It left 3 hours later than it was supposed to. But except for that it's all been wonderful. I suggest that you go there.
Bachir's EQUIPE is AMAZING! Thanks to everybody guys! I will never forget you.
If you want to see some pictures I put a few of them on my spaces: http://beakiss90.spaces.live.com/

If somebody has been there and has pictures,please write me a PM thanks :)
Baci
Bea
Please login or register to reply
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jul
Great review, Babi. Thanks.

I hope your mom didn't miss the hammam too much.

I think there's someone out here who is going to be very happy about the good news...
raab
528 Posts
Jul
Ciao Babi, Thanks for this great feed-back and for the pictures too!!!
Well, I'll be there for two weeks on august 28 th till september 11th and I'm happy to hear good news!!! (Kiki, were you talking about me?)

I'm just a bit disappointed because I was told the greatest GO there who created all the atmosphere is Mounir and you write he left to Marrakech...

Do you know if it's for all the season?

Thanks again and if you have some tips, tell me.
FLO
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jul
Sure, my dear Flo.

And then, well, it's always bad when you hear about the departure or change of the village of a good GO.

PS: I think I never met Mounir though.
Babi
35 Posts
Jul
I was so sorry about Mounir.I wanted to take a better picture of him (and it was worth it ) just as a memory...But I couldn't cause he left. Yeah, I think he created the atmosphere of the Club too. Well I did not understand very well... We asked Ibou and he said that Mounir was going to Marrakech because they needed a GO there. I think he is going to stay there. I would hope not for you. 'Cause he has been one of the best person I've met there. But anyway there are many many other good GOs there... Of course it would be better if he is there but if he is not... oh you're gonna enjoy your holiday too!!!
Then when you go let me know about your stay...:)
baci bea
raab
528 Posts
Jul
Thanks Babi, yes I'll try to make a good feed-back like yours.

I don't know Mounir but all GMS back from Yasmina only talk about him about the animation, much more than the CDV......

So, wait and see, I'll tell you.
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Aug
Hi Flo

Just remember that you'll leave for Yasmina very soon!

I wish you most wonderful stay. I am sure, it will be great, especially since most teenagers will be back at school and from what I understand, Bachir and his team are pretty much into partying.

Too bad that village usually closes down so early in the season. No chance for me to go back there this year. Maybe, next spring.

Have fun and enjoy every single moment!

Looking forward to hearing how it was (... before I leave!).

D-22

raab
528 Posts
Aug
Thanks so much Kiki for all your wishes. The same for you.

I'll leave on Tuesday, 28th.

Kisses and I'll tell you everything when I'm back

Flo

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2014 - 10/25/2014 at 5:58:39 PM
T +44 20 33 55 87 97 or +1 786 533 3025