Club Med Kabira Beach

Bookings?

fred63
11 Posts
Nov
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hi,

Does any one knows why Kabira in no longer available from China CM ?
How is the weather in early May ?

thanks
Please login or register to reply
Gingerbr75
536 Posts
Jan
The weather should be nice there.....:)
Its not available from China anymore? Thats strange. I guess its because its pretty much 99% Japanese guests, so maybe they only have special deals from Japan. Contact the Japan office and ask them?
fred63
11 Posts
Mar
Sorry for my late reply.
Yes so far it has not been available from China, Hong Kong or anywhere else in Asia I think... and normally you must buy your CM package in your country of residence. In the time, it could eventually be available elsewhere than Japan and France, there is no more rooms available (I finally called CM Japan last week) so it is probably why it is 99% Japanese !
I must say this is a bit disappointing not only because I cannot go there but because I believe, it is better when CM try to make each village as int'l as possible with GO and GM coming from various countries.
Just my 2 cents
Sav
139 Posts
Mar
kabira is still available from malaysia and singapore, where are you planning to book it from fred?
fred63
11 Posts
Mar
Really ?! I am very surprised. We plan to go for May break (from april, 29th till may 6th)
Biscuit
15 Posts
Mar
Fred - are you still going to Lindeman Island? I hope you did not listen to the whingers and cancel. If you are doing both Kabira and Lindeman I wish I had half your luck.
fred63
11 Posts
Mar
Hi Biscuit,
Actually, Kabira was our first choice but it seems that CM is not really interested to sell this village to non Japanese residents in peak season ! So far, for may break, I believe it has not been available outside of Japan and France. So our second choice was Lindeman (a bit far away however) and we just confirmed our flights, we are quite excited to go there and hope we won t be disappointed (especially when considering the airfares !!) but Kabira is definetely on my list for may 2008 !
kani
26 Posts
Apr
The duration you are going is one of the high season because of long holiday season. Even Japaease people cannot book it easily. Many people try to book it over 6 months before. You are lucky! 99.9% is Japanease GM. Non-Jepanease are only GOs. Normally May is rainy season in the area and will last till middle of June. However, Kabira is so beautiful. Have a good vacation!!!
BB27
54 Posts
Sep
Kabira is not available in France and rest of Europe.
CM can't propose flights.
I find some free rooms and y can reserve, but i must find myself my flight transport...
and it's not very easy...
Maybe with the new european CDV, it will change... I hope so !

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/25/2024 at 12:35:21 PM