Club Med Turquoise

Nudie Sunbathing - Where do I go?

SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Nov
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
My wife and I have the good fortune to be going to Turquoise in January (our first time there) and I was wondering if there was a section that we can go to in order to let the sunshine smile upon those body parts that are normally kept in the dark. Now, I'm not just talking topless - I'm talking, like, nothing on. Does it exist, or is it just the regular, topless scene? After all, topless might be totally OK for some women, but I'm a guy, and I'm topless all the time. What I'd like to do is sun my buns and lightly toast my nuggets, while my wife suns her buns and browns up her box. Any ideas?

Please login or register to reply
nickf
88 Posts
Nov
It's actually illegal to sunbathe nude on the island. If you do try, watchout for the four-wheelers on the beach.
Stimpy
338 Posts
Nov
Once again I must interject...in the 15+ years that I have been going to the island and the 2 years that I lived there, PROVO that is and another 2 years in the village as a GO, not once, yes that is what I said, not ONCE, have I ever seen anyone hassled by the NUDE POLICE. While it is illeagl to sunbath nude, as per the local laws, it is done. I would not "DO IT " by the pool, but down near the SCUBA dock or just past the OCEAN CLUB right beside the scuba dock, there is no one really...... very emtpy and very PRIVATE for SUNBATHING...most of the time they might be on the beach due to the fact that a resort has complained about LOCALS selling WACKY TOBACCO, and even then it is like once during the day.....

so go ahead and get nuce and slather up the FPS casue the sun can burn those SENSITIVE parts...keep a towel handy just in case, but the worst I can imagine would be them, the NUDE POLICE that is, telling you to cover up...that is after staring at you from a distance for a short period of time. I have seen them once and they drove right by a bunch of FRENCH beauties sunbathing AU NATURAL....... the dude almost drove striagh into the ocean.....

STIMPY
SCUBA LESSON #5 will take place later on tonight on the SCUBA dock...clothes are optional
mikefromtrurkoise
181 Posts
Nov
though i am completely with stimpy in spirit, pragmatically i would follow nickf's advice and practice more caution.... provo is a very puritanical, religious (christian) island and i would be more careful....
Tequillaboy
198 Posts
Nov
I saw women go nude by the pool. It was great. I also saw them in the water and on the beach. During the 8 days I was there, I saw the ATVs once. They did not stop or care.

Life at 200% is not fast enough!!!
mikefromtrurkoise
181 Posts
Nov
faiir enough but i can tell you that the cops there can be hardasses when it pleases them......
tomg55
46 Posts
Nov
SunnyBoy, walk east along the beach (to the right as you face the water). There are only one or two more resorts on that side of Club Med before the beach starts to narrow down, and then ends altogether at some rocks (this is only about 5-10 minutes away from Club Med). Keep going by walking on the rocks (or going around them in the water). After a short distance you will go past a large private residence. Continuing on, you will go around one or two more rock outcroppings that will hide the residence from view. In between these outcroppings will be a series of small sandy beaches. These are very private and can't be reached by the 4-wheelers. One of them even has a small (and obviously unofficial) sign stuck in the rocks that says "Nude Beach". The whole walk should take no more than 15-20 minutes. I've been there several times and have never seen anyone official (in fact I've rarely seen anyone at all other than those who are doing the same thing). But I agree with the posters above -- it is important to use discretion. Nudity is technically illegal on the island, and you are a guest in another country, so you should not be obvious in doing something that might be considered offensive to the locals.

Turkoise is a great place. Have fun!
Stimpy
338 Posts
Nov
good advice from all....... it is true your are a VISITOR in another country and the LOCAL POLICE ( HA!!! ) can be hard -asses if they are having a bad day...so just use caution and sunscreen..........

STIMPY
SCUBA LESSON #5 will take place later on tonight on the SCUBA dock...clothes are optional
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Nov
Thank you all for the info. I did know that nude sunbathing was illegal in Turkoise, but hey, Club Med is another world, or at the very least private property, isn't it? Therefore, to me it's a case of "c'est la vie". Or, like Disneyland or Playland for adults only.
I think it's funny that Tomg55 tells me to walk to the right as I face the water, because that was the same direction we had to walk to get to the topless section in CM Punta Cana (the family resort) and CM Cancun (before the renovation). I guess going nudie is the "right" thing to do
I appreciate the advice given here regarding the ATV dicks and we will certainly keep that in mind when we get there. So, if I understand correctly what Tom wrote, I'm going to have to go by the rocks, if I want to tan my own rocks. Got it!
Thanks

Strangers are friends you haven't met. And with white wine, they're even friendlier!
HowiePA
394 Posts
Nov
The Club Med property is somewhat private but the Club Med beach in turkoise is not private at all. Resorts on both sides and up and down the beach, alot of them with small kids. People from any of the other properties are free to walk all along the beach and usually do. You are going to have to find some of the afore-mentioned private zones if you really want to air it all out and avoid the ATV raiders. Turkoise is a club med adult only village (for the time being) but it is far from hedonism.
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Dec
I've never been to a foam party before but they sure look like they can be a lot of fun. Where are they normally held? in pools, spas? How about clothing-what does one wear, or not wear?? Are "birthday suits" allowed? Does it exist?

Strangers are friends you haven't met. And with white wine, they're even friendlier!
HowiePA
394 Posts
Dec
if they are still having the foam party, its in the side pool. Start with bathing suits on and whatever happens after that, only the foam knows.

November 2000 was my last foam experience
HandsUp
77 Posts
Dec
Perhaps things have changed. When I was there last the "foam Party" was in a plywood box between the main bar and the theator. It did not draw a large cround. It was not in the big pool or the one used for water polo and other games. Granted most people were more focused on what was on the Big Screen tv beside the bar. It was a while ago though. Oct 2004
west5567
136 Posts
Dec
January 2006--no foam party in Turks
Choupetta44
5 Posts
Dec
SunnyBoy_NY

My husband and I will be in Turks from january 12-26. When will you be there?
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Dec
My wife and I will be there January 6, 2007 and we can't. This will be our our fourth Club Med vacation (two in Punta Cana and one in Cancun), and our first time in Turkoise. I know that to some people out there we are just beginners, but hey, what the hay? From what I've read in the forums, I see a lot people love Turkoise and I think we will too. Again, can't wait. Plus, we just want to go to a place where there are no screaming and annoying kids. By the way, the name Choupetta, doesn't it mean a "baby pacifier" in Brazilian?

Strangers are friends you haven't met. Club Med strangers are friends you'll love meeting.
Choupetta44
5 Posts
Dec
SunnyBoy,

Yes Choupetta means baby pacifier in Brazilian :)) It was my dog's name. We can't wait to go to Turkoise also. It's our first time at a Club Med. I have read great reviews also. It seems that it is one of the nicest beach. Are you in Turkoise for one week or two?

SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Dec
We're going to Turkoise on Jan 6 to Jan 13.
We'd love to stay longer, but we don't want to hog up all the sunshine.
Choupetta44
5 Posts
Dec
Well that's too bad, we will have to meet for a drink on the 12th when we arrive and before you and your wife leave.
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Dec
I'll toast to that! Maybe there's a bulletin board down there where people can post notices. Would anyone on this forum know?
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Dec
Yes, in general, you have a bulletin board at the reception where messages (from outside like calls, faxes, etc.) are posted, but also messages from GMs to GMs. Just ask.

If not, the reception can deliver a message to any room, i.e. if you want to set up an hour and a meeting point. However, for having a message delivered, you'd need the full name of the GM, of course. Just exchange your names by either PM or e-mail.
To keep the GMs (and GOs, for that matter) privacy, the reception will not give out room numbers... at least, they should not.
ctfellow
25 Posts
Dec
hi guys. going to be in turks arriving feb 7th. looking for people from the connecticut, nyc or nj area. connecticut here. looking for meet some cool friends and a few singles for some fun.
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Dec
I'm going to Turks January 6 and the holiday crowd should be pretty much gone. I would think that it's safer to go nudie sunbathing when there are thinner crowds of people. If I don't find a nice pieceful spot off to the sideline, then I just might take a walk over to the rocky area that tom suggested and get raw there. Or, perhaps I'll be lucky enough to find a cozy, private, out of the way sunny spot under a beautiful coconut tree where I can totally relax and let my "package" catch a tan.
Hmm . . .we'll see.
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Jan
I returned Saturday, January 13 from my first time at Turkoise and I loved it!
It does have a lot to offer, but nudie sunbathing is not one of them. I did take Tom's advice from earlier in this post and walked along the beach to the right until I came upon the rocky coast and the private residence atop the hill. I then walked partially in the water and, like a mountain goat, carefully zigzagged along the rocks, hugging the coast till I got to the other side where I "discovered" the cave-like, cozy little private beaches. The place was a little tricky, if not dangerous, to get to. If you're not careful, you could end up breaking your ass instead of tanning it. There were several of these small, sandy beach areas which were protected at the back and on both sides by pressed layers of pockmarked coral rock. It reminded me a bit of the water caves and grottos of Italy and Greece. The beach area between the jutting rocks was only about 3 meters in depth in some places, but one could easily feel private and alone here. The area was extremely quiet. In fact, it was even a little spooky, in a romantic sort of way. But I was there by myself while my wife was laying in the sun tanning herself at the CM beach with a pina colada in her hand and in no mood to go looking for trouble. Since I wasn't going to be sunbathing nude by myself, I gave up on the idea and got the hell out of there. The lack of nudie sunbathing didn't seem to bother my wife much as it did me. She ended up just going regular topless as did several other women on the beach. I noticed that although there were some topless women on the left side of the beach (left of the first dock) where the sailboats and windsurfers are kept, there were more topless women on the right side of the beach, usually further toward the back where the sand meets the vegetation. Me, I just settled for the skimpiest little bathing suit I could find to get the maximum body tan without having to look like some gay guy from a Mediterranean island. So my best bet for nudie sunbathing is be happy with what I have here in New York for the past eight years and that is to do just what I've been doing by going to one of the biggest, safest, friendliest, quietest, cleanest, largest, federally protected beaches in New York State on the beautiful, sugar white, clean sand shores of Southern Long Island. You wear no clothes at all, and I do mean no clothes at all. Now, there are hundreds, if not thousands of nudists all aroung and there are always cops everywhere on ATV's making sure nobody bothers you and you bother nobody. Now isn't that cool? The place is especially great because there are rarely any children presant and there seems to be a quiet reverence in the air. After all, who wants to be nude and hear screaming kids running around? The only two things that keep this from being a world class beach is the fact that you can only go when it hot out, which means May to September, and you may have to deal with a rough surf as the waves can be sometimes quite large and rough. But the sand is soft, smooth, and clean.
I'd like to share some personal obversations I made on the topless women I saw here so far, if I may. For starters, I think I may have seen about 6 topless women on the left side of the pool dock and maybe 8 on the right side. And then I saw about 3 topless girls in the pool in the later afternoon. I also think that there is more of a tendency for women to go topless at the Club Med beach that at the pool. Another thought: I wouldn't be surprised if there were women walking over from other resorts to CM just to do some topless and get away from their dreary place.
Another observation: I believe that American women are more skiddish about taking their tops off than the Canadian or European women because of social, religious, and political hangups.
One more observation: I watched (and took pictures) of the beach police drive by in their little ATV's actually looking at topless women but say
FredroStarr
6 Posts
Jan
Sunny Boy,

In an attempt not to be confrontational, I take offense to "observations" of the ladies' who chose to go topless. I am unsure what qualifies you as an expert on the subject. I am positive narrow minded judgemental "evaluations" like yours contribute to the "skiddishness" of American women to remove their tops on public beaches. Individuals who choose to remove their tops for a more complete tan should not be subject to your approval, ridicule, or scrutiny IMHO.

To address your original topic, if you did your walk down the beach later in the day, in lieu of the morning, you would have encountered a lower tide and no reason to scale the rocks to get to the more secluded areas. When I was there in Dec there was a differing amounts of nude usage based on time of day. It varied from my SO and myself to @ 4-5 additional couples enjoying the tranquility and ocean. Your reluctance to enjoy the ocean nude alone (even though you walked down without your wife aka alone), in addition to your commentary on the topless women leads me to believe your true objective for walking down the beach was to voyeur nude sunbathers rather than enjoy the ocean without the encumbrance of a swimsuit.

Sorry you didn't find what you were looking for but I hope you enjoyed your vacation regardless.

Cheers,
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Jan
Fredro,

The original purpose of my posting on this nudie subject was to get opinions from people who have been there before, and who may have some knowledge or interest that they can share on the subject. I started this topic on November 19, and I received a number of interesting and informational responses within the first two days. I appreciated the thoughtful and helpful advice given in those responses and on November 21, I posted a thank you post to those who were gracious enough to contribute their opinions on the subject.

Since then, my anxiously awaited date with Turkoise Club Med finally came two weeks ago, and for that one week that I was down there, I was on top of the world! What a million dollar vacation for a fraction of the cost. But now that the party’s over and I’m back home, I thought a decent thing to do might be to give the early contributers of this topic the courtesy of a review opinion of my experience there. After all, I did ask for their opinion in the first place, and perhaps they would be interested in how I made out using the tidbits of info I gathered from their postings.

And so on January 16, I posted my personal observations of the nudie scene during the week I was down there, since that was the subject of the discussion. I may or may not have added a bit more to what had already been said before, but no big deal. Besides, I thought I would begin to bring this topic to a final close by thanking those who contributed to it and to those who took the time to read it. As time went by without any additional postings, I figured the interest in the topic was waning and perhaps the readers have had enough of the subject.

But lo and behold, on January 22 your posting appeared and when I read it, it became glaringly apparent that what you were writing was clearly hostile, accusatory, and defamatory. It is one thing to hear disagreeing opinions, criticism or even getting raked over the coals on an issue, but what you posted was not an opinion or a contribution to the subject matter. What you posted was a direct insult and amounted to a gross, unjustified attack on my character.

For starters, your coyly introduced phrase “In an attempt not to be confrontational” is an opening line that really means the exact opposite. Its sole purpose in the beginning of your diatribe is an attempt to excuse yourself from the asinine and highly offensive remarks that will be soon following it. You are not attempting to be confrontational, my friend, you ARE confrontational. Tell me what you read in my posting that makes you think I’m trying to qualify myself as an expert on topless sunbathing. How dare you suggest that I have a narrow minded judgmental evaluation that contributes to the “skiddishness” of American women to remove their tops. I do admit that when I was in Club Med, I didn’t watch any TV or news, so I missed the story about the women of America uniting together and appointing YOU as their spokesman. It obviously must have happened the week I was down there without my knowing about it. I never got a memo, either.

Your written drivel is chock full of clues that only serve to draw attention to your own mental chaos and a swirling undercurrent of insecurity issues. For example, you “take offense to observations of the ladies who chose to go topless” Oh, really?
Well, EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME! So what do YOU do when a topless woman walks by – do you cover your face, close your eyes, look the other way, stutter, gasp in amazement, turn red, crawl under a rock? What comments or observations do you have, or don’t you have any? Are you afraid to make your own comments? Me, personally, I like looking at women, always have and always will, and I’m not afraid to say it. Maybe you don’t, but that’s your problem, not mine.

And where, pray tell, in my post do I suggest or refer to myself as “an expert on any subject”? Are those words appearing or insinuated anywhere in my post, or are you just mak
taly3767
196 Posts
Jan
SunnyBoy,

I have to say that I haven't read such a nice worded response in a while, BRAVO.

Makes me think of Mikefromtrurkoise. Where are you Mike??? We miss you here (Well I do anyway)!
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Jan
Why, thank you taly for those kind words.

Just remember this, it is not about who's right; it's about what's right.
AND THE ONLY RIGHT THING RIGHT NOW WOULD BE A FREE WEEK IN TURKOISE!!!!!!
AGREE: YES/NO?

I;ve been finding Clubmedplanet to be a terrific forum center not only useful for Club Med veterans, but also for those who have not experienced what a CM vacation (newbies) is about and wish to learn more about it without the sales pressure of CM Corp. I think the diversity of subjects is quite varied and, as a fairly new member, I like the way specific subjects and topics are distinctly labeled and catergorized to help the reader quickly decide whether he or she wishes to explore the subject. Plus there's no real rigidity here with format and spelling so everybody gets to take it easy. And there is always some one around that will answer your question.

For example, Take the subject of, let's say, hmmmmm, lemme see, howzabout, hey I know -Nudie Sunbathing
Do you think there are people out there who have an interest in nudie sunbathing and its half partner topless? If they want learn more about it on Club Med properties, then here's the place to start reading. If they wish to be more proactive by joining the club, then they can post their questions on Nudie Bathing, Topless etiquette, and plain old sex questions. You can bet that no matter what the question asked is, it will be answered by someone., or 2 or 3 or4 etc

It is my belief that this subject will last nearly forever because some many people out there are looking for a super vacation that will incorporate some Topless Sunbathing, Nudie Sunbathing (the new politico term now is Naturism) or just some good ole fashioned sex. Remember, over 83.02% of the people that get laid on a vacation stay constantly smiling for a least a month.
raab
528 Posts
Jan
you're right Taly, this post makes me remember our MikefromTurkoise (less funny but.....) and a little too, Mr Rubjghhhhh, my friend and "grand inquisiteur" who never had a date when he was GO , so it's really painful for him to hear some women like GOs........

Sunny, you're right, do what you want for your holidays but, please, stay near the rocks if you're nude.............. (no comment)
And what I wanted to write for a while, is in Europe if you're topless in CM you are considered like a very bad girl.

People who want to be nude under the sun are free to do this but please, very far from the others!!!!
MarcNYY
575 Posts
Jan
Naked women good.

Naked men bad.
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Jan
Point taken.
I'll stay by the rocks.
Alcove #6
raab
528 Posts
Jan
thanks sunny.
HowiePA
394 Posts
Jan
Flo

you are allowed away from the rocks ;-)
raab
528 Posts
Jan
hi hi hi!!! Thanks Howie: I hope you're fine!!!!
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Jan
raab, it's surprising to hear that topless women in europe CM are considered bad girls.
But aren't there two kinds of bad: good bad and bad bad? oui/non?
(good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere)
Trish
476 Posts
Jan
Raab, I've gotta follow up on this one, too. As an American living in Europe for the past 16 years, I've gone topless many times in European villages (oops! ). Of course, I've only done it when I've found a beach/cove with other European women who are already topless. Most of them assume I am European as well, until we speak in French and they hear my accent.

And given the amount of "breast exposure" we have here (naked boobs are on billboards all over Europe and it's considered OK), I'm not sure why we topless women in European villages would be considered "bad" (as long as we do it on the beach - I know that it is DEFINITELY bad form to wander topless off the beach to the beachside CM restaurant, etc., although I have seen it done on occasion).

Cheers!
Patricia

Dive now; work later!
raab
528 Posts
Jan
If you like to be topless, that's good for you Trish, everyone has his idea about the subject.
Take care of your health and if you like to be topless, go on!
What other people think doesn't matter.
And if you stay far from the pool, the bar..... well, people who don't want to see women topless won't see you.......
ellentheb
294 Posts
Jan
I am an American woman born and raised in NY and I have gone topless at every Club Med i have been at since 1985

Punta Cana 1-27 - 2-3/ 2007
C'est Bon Pour Le Moral!
raab
528 Posts
Jan
well well, so american women are maybe more opened to this......

In France, the main problem, with the fact of being for some part nude (which is not a problem for you, girls, that's evident), is health!!!!!

The sun is very dangerous so topless........
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Jan
Hooray for you, Ellen!

I think toplessness is a matter of personal preference and self-confidence, and you certainly sound like a very self-confident person.

Quick story:
Some time ago my wife and I and our 11-year old daughter took a Club Med charter flight from JFK to Punta Cana. On the flight down there, everybody was in a good mood and we struck up a conversation with two families from Westchester. Everything was so peachy keen, nicey nicey and lovey-dovey.
When we got to Punta Cana, we headed for the beach and my wife took her top off. When the two ladies from Westchester walked on the beach and saw my wife topless, our “friendship” chilled faster than a Canadian cold front. These people never spoke to us again. Not during our entire stay at CM or even on the flight back home.
FredroStarr
6 Posts
Jan
Sunny_Boy,

I normally would not belabor this topic but I feel your retort deserves a response.

Please trust when I stated I did not wish to be confrontational. That was truly not my intent. As I reread my post perhaps I was a bit zealous in my response. Since this was your interpretation, I will begin by apologizing.

You originally stated Club Med had a lot to offer but nudie sunbathing is not one of them." I respectfully disagree. You will not find a traditional beach area that you might find at Haulover, Playalinda, or Orient beach but I found those areas you described (quite accurately) as ideal for enjoying a tranquil afternoon in the sun (especially for the shyer ones among us). It is a bit of a walk but it offers a nice alternative to the Club Med pace.

I have no quarrel with you SunnyBoy. The true motivation of my post was because I was taken aback by your observations particularly:

"What troubled me, though, was when I saw one woman topless who definitely needed to be either arrested or ticketed on charges of impersonating a breast. Her breasts, it seems, looked like cross-eyed baseballs that would not flatten down at all when she laid on her back. This, I feel, is a travesty and affront to breastkind and she should have been arrested, ticketed, or forced into giving the name of the awful doctor who did that operation."

SunnyBoy I do not profess to be the poster boy of political correctness. I often say things I shouldn't in the confidence of my friends. However, I do feel this comment was extremely insensitive. I would conjecture you do not know the reason this woman had a breast operation. There are numerous reasons she could have made her choice. Whatever her choice, I am sure she believed it would enhance her appearance and possibly self-esteem.

You state you have frequented nude beaches for at least eight years. My experience is one of the most beautiful aspects of nude beaches, is the ability to be comfortable in the skin that you are in. I would hate for someone who was considering going topless or au naturel for the first time to be dissuaded by your commentary. My mother had a double mastectomy. Many of my friends and family are cancer survivors. I would hate for their decision on beach attire to be predicated on their desire to be acceptable in the eyes of others.

All please excuse my rant and possible hyper sensitivity. I simply believe some comments are better left unsaid or at the very least untyped.

Drinks on me at the bar SunnyBoy!

Cheers,
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Jan
Fredro,

Thank you for your recent reply.

Yes, you may have been a bit over zealous in your original post, but that was no excuse for me to go “jihad” all over you. You may have been wrong but I was wronger, and I sincerely regret not using better judgment in my writing. I realize that my words were poorly chosen and overly drenched in vinegar, and I would like to apologize to you, Fredro, and also to any member of this forum who may have read my rant and was offended by it.

That passage of mine you quoted in your reply was simply a failed attempt on my part to be funny and I do regret bringing it up at all. It was like trying to retell a joke and having it come out all wrong and awkwardly unfunny. There was more to that story that I didn’t bother to mention, mostly relating to that girl’s boyfriend, who brought his laptop to the beach with one of those webcams mounted on it, and walking around the area where my wife and several other women were sunbathing topless. It made a number of people uncomfortable to say the least. But in any event, I shouldn’t have mentioned her at all in the first place, and in such a less than flattering manner.

I have no quarrel with you either, Fredro, and I do hope you accept my sincere apology. I am a fairly new member to Club Med Planet and I do not wish to taint the forum with any negativity or ill feelings. Let us return to the much more pleasant topic of finding beautiful beaches where clothing is certainly optional to those who wish to shed them and soak in the sun.

May I buy the next round of drinks, Fredro?

Cheers,
Sunny
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Jan
Where is the topless area?

gregrusas
241 Posts
Feb
Hey, that's my chest!!
jschantz
204 Posts
Feb
quote:
Originally posted by gregrusas

Hey, that's my chest!!

Is that a (Bro)ssiere you're wearing?

-- Joel
freebeacher
First Post
Jan
So it seems one can go nude on the beach with discretion in the areas described, and at the little coves to the right.

What other Club Med properties have unofficial nude beaches these days? I stayed at a property adjacent to Club Med Caravelle on Guadeloupe once and the majority of the guests on the beach were nude. The gendarmes came by and everyone put on swimsuits, just g-string bottoms for the girls, they remained topless, until the gendarmes left, then everyone stripped again. I am told it is very different now. Is that accurate, and are any other properties laid back enough for nudity either on beach or pool, even if it is not Club Med policy? Thank you.
Hakkee
48 Posts
Jan
NO
WAY...............
SunnyBoy_NY
38 Posts
Jan
Just look for the sign!