Club Med Sandpiper Bay

Day pass

dyds
2 Posts
Jul
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
hi guys..
i've been to CM Sandpiper before and I loved it, so this year we're think about doing our national conference (sorority) there. But for that, 2 of my "sisters" (that are in charge of the conference) and I will be going to check out the place and see if it will work out.

So I was wondering...is there a day pass that we can get?
If so, what would include and how much?

thanks
Please login or register to reply
GODJ
1353 Posts
Jul
Hello dyds,

There are indeed some kind of day passes whether for lunch, dinner or both. Don't know about pricing though.

Mike GODJ
clubmike
84 Posts
Jul
Its $75 for an adult including breakfast, lunch and all activities through 6:30pm, and thereby excludes dinner. Not bad to literally test the waters! The phone # is 772 398 5100.
Chicago Jim
889 Posts
Jul
I thought those day passes were a little pricey. Have you thought about contacting Club Med directly and letting them know you are planning a big outing and want to view the premises and maybe they will give you a free pass. You may want to consider working with a travel agency such as one of these here to add some legitimacy to your planned outing. Some of the agencies will also share the commission. Finally, what about doing one of the CMs designed more for adults such as Turks or Cancun?

Jim
GODJ
1353 Posts
Jul
Or you could just walk up / call to the reception, ask for Jen and tell her Michael from ClubMedPlanet says hello... and who knows, it might do the trick
dyds
2 Posts
Jul
what about the night part at club med? what if we wanted to come after lunch and spend the evening there?
Chicago Jim
889 Posts
Jul
At some of the CMs I have been to you had a choice of buying a day pass which was good till about 6:30 or so or you could buy an evening pass which included dinner and the show etc. Maybe you should just see if you could stay for one night. Check-in earlier around noon or so and then stay the night and leave late afternoon.

Jim

Jim
taly3767
196 Posts
Jul
You should call Club Med because I'm sure that they would be interested in a large group like yours and could probably let you in and show you everything (day & night) and answer your questions also.

Or call Nathalie at Margarita travel (top of almost all pages here)
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jul
I have to agree the previous posters. You should call Sandpiper and ask for the responsible for incentives. He/she will be the one who can give you all information you want and, I agree, if it's an important group, you may be able to get a free pass.

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/16/2024 at 11:55:47 PM