Club Med Bali

Does Bali have a nightclub?

Gingerbr75
536 Posts
Jun
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
I was wondering....does the Club Med have a nightclub? I know they don't at Cherating, and they have one at Phuket + Bintan. So I wondering if Bali has one or not. Whats the nightlife like there? I cant wait to go....I'm going at the end of August/beginning of Sept. YEY!
Also...can you name any GOs that are there? I am not sure if I know anyone there...
Please login or register to reply
Vinz
382 Posts
Jun
Nope they didnt have one last year when i was there. They were rebuilding the beach restaurant next to the spa - and i dont recall any talk about a night club.

Cherating had a nightclub over at the Pantai beach restaurant 4 years ago. But that has since closed down.
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jun
As per the Trident (CM catalogue) and CM's webpage, there's just what they call a 'night bar'.... and they charge you there for the drinks!
Looks nice though from what I can see from the photos.

Gingerbr75
536 Posts
Jun
hum, oh well. At least phuket has one!!! And the drinks there are all inclusive.....hehe
this is the 1st yr that I will truly "party" club med style :) yey
YoYo
28 Posts
Jun
There is a night club at CM Bali which is next to the excursion desk. It opens from 11 p.m. (after the second show) till about 2 a.m. but it doesnt open every night.

Cheers!!!
circuscrazy
66 Posts
Jun
the nightclub in cherating has closed?? does anyone know if another one is being re-opened?
Minouche
143 Posts
Jun
circuscrazy,

yeah, where the nightclub used to be? It is now a fine dining restaurant. As far as I know there are no plans to have another one. The main bar seems to work pretty good.

All in good time
Smitten
10 Posts
Aug
Just read this thread and decided to give my 2 cents worth :-)

Cherating CM did away with the night club because they are trying to promote this village as a family village now.
Anubis
40 Posts
Aug
Yeah Bali has a night club but as yoyo said it doesnt open every night. As a matter of fact I just got back last week. so if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
Matt-scofield
44 Posts
Aug
When i was there a few weeks ago the nightclub was very uneventful...obv not the night crowd but sat night was decent! ;)
Anubis
40 Posts
Aug
awww Matt you should have been there when I was.... there were a few nights where the thing went bloody off!!! like two or three nights there were about 30 people in there on the floor! it was intense hahah soo good! :) luv club med
sandyMandy
4 Posts
Aug
i was there last year and there was a nightclub but it was nothing special.

Ive been there 12 times over the past 15 years and each time i go, the nightclub has become more and more uneventful. But at club med there is always fun to be found, so you will be able to have fun around the bar if the nightclub isnt open.

You can also head into town with some of the GO's on certain nights which is always alot of fun...
Matt-scofield
44 Posts
Aug
haha ya i wish i was there anubis! There was only 1 cool night whilst i was there all the others were dead!
KateTrapeze
21 Posts
Jul
HAHAHA!!!
Asking if Bali has a nightclub is like asking if the Pope is Catholic!!!!!!!
The nightclub there goes crazy; I was there a month ago and every night it went off which was the same as June 2008.
Obviously you guys just didn't have the right G.Os to party with!
SandraGroot
174 Posts
Aug
But Kate, don't forget you went their after the renovation!!! Maybe things have changed a lot in Bali :)

'09 Vittel
'08 Les Deux Alpes, Opio, Vittel
'07 Agadir + Marrakech

rei
35 Posts
Aug
Hi all

I plan to go Bali from 16th Aug.
please let me know who is there.
I'l like to know about sports especialy beach.
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Aug
Rei,

Some of the this summer's GOs are listed in the Track-A-GO list.
Do have a look into.
http://www.clubmedplanet.com/village_detail.asp?cntnt=go&period=2009&vilcode=BALC
KateTrapeze
21 Posts
Aug
You are correct Sandra Groot, I have been since the renovation.

But I also went in 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005 and 2008 and the Disco has not been touched in the renovation! It is the same as always! Open every night and usually busy every night. Especially when the Aussies and Saffas are around to play with. Nightclubs in Melbounre, Australia don't go off as well as the Bali Disco!
Ric
520 Posts
Aug
Yes, there is a night club in Bali Club Med village, but the night club does not open every night.
KateTrapeze
21 Posts
Aug
No Rick, in June 2009, the night club was open every night

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/20/2024 at 12:02:47 PM