Club Med Kabira Beach

Photos of the village

Circus Mermaid
92 Posts
May
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hey

Does anyone happen to have recent pictures of Kabira? Because I was planning on going and would like to see what it's like...Thanx
Please login or register to reply
inesdaiquiri
11 Posts
May
I don't have any recent photos (last time I went was 5 years ago) but the place is quite nice and I remember the bar has a pool table (play for free) and you can get ice slushies. When I went there were mainly Japanese GO's who knew a bit of English and all of the GM's were Japanese. I bet it's more international now.

Caught between overexposure to the sun, potential aging of skin, harmful UV rays and the need for beautiful tanned skin.
Circus Mermaid
92 Posts
May
Hey! Thanks for answerring! :D At least now I don't seem like such a loser because nobody cares what I'm talking about lol! Ya, I've heard it's more international now...
Sav
139 Posts
May
i went there last year but i haven't got many pictures of the scenery. there were a few american GM families based in the okinawa army bases and the rest of the GMs were all japanese. GO team is mainly japanese and indonesian. good food, although beer was not free-flowing to our disappointment.
and if you like the trapeze it's perched up nicely overlooking the beach, but the salt breeze makes the trapeze bar rougher than usual so just watch out for that. the regular japanese GMs (who go to kabira solely to fly) usually bring their own palm guards and suit up in calf-length tights.
it's one of the nicest villages i've been to, but the japanese GMs are tough to please and rarely stay up after the show at night, so if nightlife is big for you, you might find it a little quiet after 10pm.

also, watch out for typhoons in summer.
Circus Mermaid
92 Posts
May
Hey Sav, thanks so much for all the info :-D
rei
35 Posts
Aug
Hello Circus Mermaid
I just came back from Kabira.
now the circus Go in Kabira is Mac, Emmet, Riff, Claire, and sometimes Bazz help.
Yes, expecialy during summer holiday there are a lot of kids there and so few GM in the bar at night.
It closes 1pm.
I have some photo with GO's but only Japanese sorry
http://www1.kcn.ne.jp/~j-tomy/
Gingerbr75
536 Posts
Aug
what GOs are there???
rei
35 Posts
Aug
Hi Gingerbr

You can see them here
http://www.clubmed.co.jp/villagereports/kabira/report06summer/go.html
in addition I saw Kossy beach, Jai Kitchen, Popeye Junior club

do you plan to go there?
I will go there Oct. again. I hope there is no typhoon.
now one typhoon was gone and anothere one is getting nere Kabira.
Gingerbr75
536 Posts
Nov
nah i probably won't go there, i'm not really that interested in going to Japan. I want to go to Tokyo, but who knows when. I want to go to Kani first :). I just wanted to see if my GO friends were still there. Looks like they are! I guess I'll give them a call!
Klubmed-x
39 Posts
Oct
I went to Kabira just 3 days ago, but there was a massive typhoon and the restarant wouldn't open!!
We pretty much starved, but they did a good job on cleaning the whole village!!

x_Karen

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/25/2024 at 1:36:32 AM