Club Med Yasmina

Team summer 2002

Francisca
11 Posts
Aug
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hi! Are there any GOs that worked at this CM during August 2002 ? I remember some names of them like: Céline (horse ridding), Mbrak (tennis), Youness (sailling), Abdou (tennis), Fabrice (tennis), Karim (sailling), Mousse (sailling), Zitoun (tennis), Ali (aqua gym), Fifi (CDV), Said (CDS sports) and Barbara (boutique). If somebody can give me news of them I would be thankful !
Please login or register to reply
girasole
28 Posts
Aug
Hi Francisca,
I just came back from Yasmina and I think Mousse is already there: tall and thin, and very very kind. Sorry, nothing about the others: the tennis staff has completely changed.
Bye
raab
528 Posts
Sep
Hello, I'm just back from yasmina and yes Mouss was there for sailing he's very kind.
The tennis team was great this year with gaby, najim and youssef. What did you think about them? I hope I will be able to see them again in another village. Flo
girasole
28 Posts
Sep
Definitely: the tennis team was really great, even if I didn't use to play tennis very often: I was débutante :) I think it will be difficult to find all them together in another village: the 3 from Morocco, maybe, but I think Gaby will change destination for the next season.
Ciao!!
CarloProk
First Post
Nov
i love yasmina i went there from 20 of august to 28
VICTORIE I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Carlo
raab
528 Posts
Nov
Well, you were in Yasmina 20-28 august? I was there 16-31 august, that's fun to be in touch with somebody who shared the same sensations. It was great holidays. Do you have any news from GOs there? Flo

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/25/2024 at 6:58:54 AM