Club Med Rio Das Pedras

I like Rio das Pedras

vinalves
16 Posts
Feb
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hello everyone,
My name is Vinicius and I had been in CM Rio das Pedras as a temporary GO Mini Club two times (July/2004 and January/2005). I like that Village very much even seen that it has some problems!!! Maybe I am wrong because I have never been in another Club Med.
If you want to know any information about this village write to me.

Best Whishes,
Vinicius Alves
Please login or register to reply
theoconnells
2 Posts
Feb
Hi

im thinking about going to club med rio das pedras in august,i was wondering if you could tell me how is the weather there in august.i know its winter but does it usually gets warm at all?
im thinking about going with my husband and two kids(ages 3 and 5).what do you think about the kids club?
anything you think i should know before going?
thanks
daniela
vinalves
16 Posts
Feb
Hello Daniela,
How are you doing???
Well I was in Rio das Pedras in July and at the beginig of the month it rained a lot but it was warm. Propably in August it is hotter and not so much rain.
The MiniClub is for kids from 5 years old and I worked there. I think it is very good, the kids have a lot of space to play and the GO's give a special attention to them.

Where are you from???

Cheers,
Vinicius Alves
theoconnells
2 Posts
Mar
Hi Vinicius
Thank you so much for writing back.
I live in U.S.A but i was born in Brasil(Are you Brazilian too,i wont write in portuguese till i know for sure,but your name seems pretty brazilian). Anyway...my husband is American and we live in San Diego,My husband has never been to Rio so i thought club med would be fun for us and the kids.The weather is really the big thing that concerns me .i really want my husband to enjoy his staying and have warm sunny days(at least a few) but the only time we can go is in august(we are planning on the 2nd week of august).I was hopping that even being winter would be warm since naw a days the weather is so crazy.
I talked to somebody that went to Rio das pedras and they told me that because of the mountains around the beach doesnt get to much sun.is that true?
if it rains is there any kind of activities to do?
isnt the kids club for kids 4 and up?(you said 5)becuase i have a boy that is 4.
Let me know if there anything else you think it would be good for me to know .
thank you very much once again
Daniela
vinalves
16 Posts
Mar
Oi Daniela, como vai???
Sou brasileiro sim e trabalhei em Rio das Pedras como GO temporário no MiniClub. De fato o MiniClub é para crianças apartir dos 5 anos de idade; se for menor a criança pode participar das atividades mas acompanhadas dos pais.
Realmente RIo das Pedras tem um pouco de chuva mas nada que atrapalhe os hópedes...é uma região quente e sempre com muito sol indempendete das montanhas.
A equipe de GOs é muito boa e as atividades são diversas mesmo chovendo.
Para min o Club Med Rio das Pedras foi sempre muito animado e a maior partes dos GMs sempre voltam para lá.

Abraços,
Vinicius Alves

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/20/2024 at 3:51:34 AM