Club Med Arziv

G.O's - News -

Arziv to be reopened?

alexsissi
2 Posts
Dec
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
hello there.
Does anyone know if club med intend to reopen club med in arziv?that would be so great...It's a pitty that this club med village is closed, it is so beautiful...I would love to work there.
So if anyone knows something, please write..
Please login or register to reply
danydex
258 Posts
Jan
so...any new info. ? does anyone know when achziv reopens ??

dany
Kiki de M
2828 Posts
Jan
I don't think there is anything planned regarding Arziv, at least not for this summer, since it's not mentioned in the Trident.

And as it was a hut (cases) village, if ever it should open again, it will be modernized and upgraded similar to Cefalù (closed) and in the way it was done with Djerba La Fidèle.
hibiscus
22 Posts
Feb
May be in 2007
http://www.guysen.com/articles.php?sid=3687
oren shoval
52 Posts
Apr
hi guys
as far as i know you can all forget from arziv.
its not belong to club-med any more.
some other guys from tel-aviv renting the place during the summer and trying to make it like a club-med but its not like the old days club-med arziv of course.

they make there like rave and trance parties during the weekends.
many young pepole going there.
its more like a place for clubers that going to clubs and underground parties in tel-aviv all the time.
so its kind of stupid place fro me at list.
i mean when i compare it to the club-med arziv of the 80-90
its nothing to compare with and i have nothing to do there....

have a good one
oren
tel-aviv

oren shoval
dan1
2 Posts
Jan
do you know if one can stay there under the new management? is it only for rave parties or can one stay there for a week?
raab
528 Posts
Jan
I had heard from Gos in Coral Beach, Arziv CM was about to be rebuilt but it was stopped because of the last war.
Maybe, they will start again in a few months?
dan1
2 Posts
Jan
is it totally closed now or can one stay there under its current management?
Shtoza
43 Posts
Mar
i was in CM Arziv in november 2006 as a gest of my friends (x GO circus in Palmiye 2005 Itamar and Dagan) they are living there like securite.. it's a very beutiful place the life is there like stop at the moment and u can just imagine all the people and partyes around, but it closed for everybody...thay have no mouney to the reconstructhion to bild a new bungalos with all enclusive so we need just wait if the CM get some money and Arziv will be open again!!
But the new Coral Beach is nice to, but boring and now they have a Trapez (wich Itamar and Dagan bilded in 2005 and i was a first GM who tryed)
Shalom...

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/24/2024 at 7:00:31 AM