Club Med Bali

New GO Information

jla
4 Posts
Nov
edf40wrjww2FORUM_TOPICS:T_MESSAGE
Hello! I am an Australian who has been offered a position as fitness GO in Bali to start ASAP. I will only be doing fitness until a circus position becomes available, and then I will be transferring over.
I have sent off my visa documents and am waiting to hear back, and I have a few questions. Most of the information I have found has been for GM's and I would like some info for GO's.

1. How long will it take to hear back from HR about the visa? I have heard many varying answers to that question and I was wondering if anyone went from Aus to Bali and could tell me about their visa experience?
2. How much time will there be between receiving a list of things I need to bring (clothing and uniform requirements etc.) and flying out? I would like as much time as possible to gather the necessities but I don't want to keep badgering my recruiter for information.
3. Dress codes! I have heard so much and I have NO IDEA what to bring! I know lots of white but are there other basics that I could bring and wear until I can afford to build up my wardrobe more?
4. Internet - again I have heard lots of things but it is difficult to get specifics for Bali.
5. Waxing - Are there onsite facilities to keep body hair under control, or is there anything nearby? How accessible/affordable is laser hair removal in the area?
6. Any other bits and pieces you would recommend bringing to Bali

Thank you so much in advance everyone! :)
Please login or register to reply

© Club Med Planet - 2003-2024 - 4/25/2024 at 5:29:11 AM